Is It A Nightmare?

"Punch it!" Tuff yells at you. This is a stupid idea, but it'll be funny to look back on. You are currently on a quest to see what you can easily break, because if you are as strong as a monster, or stronger, you could wrestle a monster. That'll be fun. Tuff is currently trying to get you to punch a piece of clay, unbaked, straight from the ground. Tiff is taking notes, and Meta Knight is having PTSD. He's just absently staring at you.

"Fine, fine." You look at the clay, "How do you want me to hit it?" You say, like, are they gonna throw it or.

Tuff yells, "Go Kirby!" He throws it at Kirby, you panic, and kick it, before he can inhale. You keep forgetting he can. It breaks on impact, sending fragments bursting from the point of impact. Your breathing picked up, panic in your eyes, but Tuff looks amazed.

His plan must have been to have Kirby spit it back at you... gross.

"What else can you do?" He yells, before eagerly running off to find more things for you to break. You turn back and look to the others.

"So, uhm, What now?" One eyebrow quirked, looking down at the others. Everyone's silent.

"Y/N, we don't know where monsters came from, or how they were made. Your naturally, untrained, just as strong as them. It concerns me." Meta Knight stares at you, eyes the reflective gray that matched his mask.

"How does it concern you?" You sit down in front of him, tilting your head to exasperate your confusion.

"Is it possible, monsters come from your world, and that is why it has become Shiver Star?" He seems less concerned for himself than he is for you, and your reaction.

"So, like... wildlife from my world was taken to be used as weapons against yours?" You ask him, he nods his head in confirmation. "Well, I'm no where near as strong as a bear..." you lean back, before readjusting to lay stomach down in front of them. You hear faint yelling from the palace, feminine.

"Hey Tiff, I think your mom's calling you." You roll to face her.

"I don't hear anything?" She says, closing the notebook, eyebrows furrowed.

"She's at the palace, she's yelling, so I'm assuming it's for you two." You say, now on your back, arms splayed out.

"You can hear her from here?" Meta Knights eyes go a green color, as is typical with you.

"I can hear her voice, but can't make out the words." You shrug your shoulders best you can. Reminds you a little of your aunt, she could do that weird loud tongue whistle, it hurt your ears sometimes, but it got everyone's attention. You would hear her whistle more clearly than Lady Like's voice though.

"I shall retrieve Tuff then." Meta Knight disappears. You stand up and stretch, grabbing the already sleeping Kirby.

"I'm heading home. See you later?" You say to Tiff.

"Oh! Could you bring this to Mr. Curio for me?" Tiff says, handing you her notebook. Filled with things on you.

"Sure Tiff." You grab it, hold Kirby under your arm, and start to walk. You drop Kirby off at his home first, before making your way to the village. You make you're way along it's outskirts, don't wanna block the roads. You see his home and slightly pick up speed, getting there in a few strides. You go to your knees and knock.

"Ah! Hello Y/N!" Curio stands at the door.

"Tiff asked me to bring this to you." You hand him the notebook. He opens and flips through it a little, mumbling a little as he goes, before closing it and placing it in his home.

"Thank you Y/N, say... do you have any pillows or blankets yet?" He asks you.
"No, only blankets." You say, looking down at him.

"The King's giving out free pillows, want to go with me and get one?"