Chapter 6

Wen Ziheng followed Wei Qing's line of sight and turned to the master bedroom with the door wide open. Sure enough, he saw an empty bed frame in the middle of the bedroom, and no other furniture was found from Wen Ziheng's point of view. Not even a bedside table or wardrobe.

    However, the lights in the bedroom were bright, as if he wanted to let Wen Ziheng see the current situation clearly.

    "Where do I sleep?"

    Wei Qing's cool voice pulled Wen Ziheng's gaze back forcibly, and when he turned around, he saw that Wei Qing had stood up straight and was gradually approaching.

    The nightgown on his chest was opened at some point, revealing a sturdy chest, and his height of 1.88 meters carried a strong male hormone aura, which invisibly brought a sense of oppression that could not be ignored.

    Wen Ziheng's body was stiff, and he silently took two steps back, pulling a safe distance between them.

.Wei Qing saw Wen Ziheng's movements and expressions in his eyes, with a teasing smile on the corner of his mouth, but a glacier condensed under his eyes, and pointed to his still wet hair, "Not only is your house leaking, but also Leak the water on me, but it's getting late, so I won't bother with you, you should arrange my accommodation first."

    "There's a four-star hotel nearby. If you want to stay in a five-star hotel, I can drive you too..."

    Before Wen Ziheng could finish speaking, Wei Qing coldly refused: "I don't live in a hotel."

    "..." Wen Ziheng was silent for a while, and then he choked out a few words, "That homestay?"

    Wei Qing's expression suddenly became weird, with a bit of gnashing of teeth, he stared at Wen Ziheng for a while, and then said in a deep voice, "So you just sent me off when you got into trouble? . . Just throw me into a hotel or a homestay and pat me on the butt and leave? Wen Ziheng, ah Wen Ziheng, your heart is so cruel, you know that I hate living in those unhygienic public places in hotels. "

    "..." Wen Ziheng was completely speechless.

    If Wei Qing didn't like staying in hotels, then Wen Ziheng would definitely not believe it.

    When they were still in love, they both lived in the school dormitory. Wei Qing tried every way to persuade Wen Ziheng to stay in the hotel. Later, there were more songs at night, so Wei Qing simply prepaid the hotel for half a year. house money.

    It was not until half a year later that Wei Qing bought a high-end apartment near the school that the two moved their intimate location from the hotel to the apartment.

.At that time, Wei Qing also said that he liked the sound insulation of the apartment most, so no matter what Wen Ziheng called, he would not be heard by others. When he said this, Wei Qing was lying on Wen Ziheng's body, and all he could see was a large piece of white fruit. Bare back, his soft kiss slowly swam from Wen Ziheng's back to his ear, biting the round earlobe and said.

    Wen Ziheng knelt down on the big bed, feeling the movements of the people behind him, biting his lips and holding back for a long time before he scolded in a low voice, "Rogue."

    These memories happened five years ago, but they seem to have drifted from the last century.

    ethereal, distant...

    It seems like an old photo with yellowed corners, and you can smell the smell that has been covered in dust for hundreds of years.

    When Wen Ziheng was struggling from the mudslides he remembered, he had followed Wei Qing's footsteps by taking the elevator back to the front of his house. With the key in his hand, he opened the security door with a click.