Chapter 63

When he heard Qi Chengche's name, Wen Ziheng's heart thumped, as if his breathing stopped for a few seconds, and a few thoughts popped up in his blank brain.

    How did they find out about Qi Chengche?

    Shouldn't they blame Qi Chengche for all the recent changes in Shao Ke?

    Or did Shao Ke say something to them?

    Thinking of the back, Wen Ziheng suddenly realized that after he called Qi Chengche this morning to tell him about it, Qi Chengche hurriedly changed shifts with his colleagues in the hospital, and was now on his way to find him.

    However, it is conceivable that if Shao Ke's parents recognized Qi Chengche as the doctor who gnashed his teeth when they mentioned his name, their home would become the scene of the Third World War later.

.Although Wei Qing did not tell Shao Ke's parents his relationship with Wen Ziheng, the two big men lived together like husband and wife, and their words and deeds were full of strong ambiguous atmosphere, as long as Shao Ke's parents were not blind, they could tell What is the current situation of Wei Qing and Wen Ziheng? Because of Wei Qing's face, they dare not say anything on their lips, but the weird eyes they cast at Wen Ziheng from time to time are real.

    Wei Qing was originally a calf-protector. After seeing this situation, his unpleasant expression was clearly reflected on his face. He half-closed his eyes, and the light brown eyes were like two crystal clear glass beads. It has an indifferent and cool color under the light.

    "Have you thought about what to do after you find Shao Ke? Continue to lock him up or beat him up so that he can return to your so-called right path.Wei Qing said expressionlessly, but her calm voice was so cold that Shao Ke's parents couldn't help shivering.

    "This..." Father Shao knew that they had said something wrong just now, and now he wanted to turn into a tortoise and indent into his shell, he rubbed his hands together a little embarrassedly, "As for these we haven't thought about it yet, let Shao Ke go first. Find it and talk."

    Mother Shao nodded in agreement: "Yes, yes, or it's more important to find someone first."

    Wei Qing watched the uneasy couple in silence for a long time, then suddenly got up and issued an order to evict the guests: "Then let's look for them separately. I hope you can use all the skills you used to confine your children to find someone."

.Shao Ke's parents naturally heard the sarcasm of Wei Qing's words, and his face suddenly turned red with shame, and his face turned ashen, like a traffic light. Shao's father and Wei Qing have been friends for three years, and these three years are enough for him to understand Wei Qing's situation. Personality, don't look at Wei Qing, who usually eats, drinks, tea and golf with everyone. He is very nice and talkative. It's just because no one touches his inverse scales.

    At this moment, Father Shao clearly noticed that Wei Qing was angry.

    So Father Shao wisely pulled up his wife and prepared to leave. Before leaving, he said something nice to Wei Qing. Wei Qing put his face in his left ear and went out right, as if he had not heard the voice of the couple. , only Wen Ziheng felt reluctant to send them to the door, and at the same time he was relieved.

.He just sent a text message to Qi Chengche, saying that it was inconvenient for him to come over because there were guests at home, so he could only temporarily change the meeting place from their home to a nearby coffee shop. After the message was sent, he never received a reply from Qi Chengche. While Wei Qing and Shao Ke's parents were talking, Wen Ziheng went back to the bedroom and called Qi Chengche a few times, but unfortunately the other party never answered.