Chapter 25

The people who came were the parents of the two children who were beaten, the principal of the kindergarten and two teachers.

    I don't know how they found the company. Wen Ziheng didn't disclose the company and address he worked for to anyone in the kindergarten before, and even the registration book only left the contact numbers and home addresses of him and Qi Chengche. .

    And these people obviously wouldn't give Wen Ziheng extra time to think. Before they could get close, one of the parents noticed the existence of Wen Ziheng with sharp eyes. Seeing Wen Ziheng speeding up and walking towards them, the others pretended to turn around and cast their angry eyes towards Wen Ziheng.

    "Okay, you are finally willing to come down, right?" .This is a thin woman, no more than 1.6 meters tall, but she speaks like a horn in her voice, she raises her hand to pull Wen Ziheng's clothes, "I tell you, you can hide for a while. I can't escape for a lifetime, your children beat my son like that, even if you run to the ends of the earth, I will not let you go!"

    However, before the woman's hands touched Wen Ziheng, they were tightly grabbed by a big hand coming from the sky.

    The frightened woman shivered suddenly. After reacting, she opened her mouth and was ready to curse, but in the next second she raised her head to meet a pair of rolling eyes with strong anger. In an instant, the woman seemed to be stuck, and all the unpleasant words were blocked. In his throat, he couldn't spit out and swallow, and his whole face turned red.

    "Sapo doesn't even look at the place, my company's employees can be hit if you want?" .Wei Qing was nearly thirty centimeters taller than the woman. When he looked down at the woman with his eyelids down and expressionless, the overwhelming aura pressed down heavily on the woman's nerves, making it difficult for her to even catch her breath.

    "Let go." The woman's voice trembled.

    Wei Qing stared at the woman coldly. Instead of letting go of the woman's wrist, he gradually increased his strength in revenge. The woman bared her teeth in pain and kept screaming, but no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't get rid of Wei Qing's shackles.

    It wasn't until the woman's husband rushed up with a grim expression that Wei Qing suddenly let go of the woman's hand.

.The woman who suddenly lost her strength stumbled and stumbled backwards, just bumping into the man who had strode up behind her. Don't look at the man's aggressive approach, his height was not much taller than the woman's, and he also had thin arms and thin legs. A few moments later, the two of them collided like a willow tree bent by the wind, fell backwards together, and fell on the cold marble floor.

    Seeing this, the principal and the two teachers wisely chose to remain silent and not be a standout, but the other two parents were full of anger, but they seemed more calm and self-disciplined, the man patted the woman lightly He comforted his hand for a while, then stepped forward and said to Wei Qing, "Hello, sir, we have no intention of making trouble, but we and Wen Ziheng have some personal grievances that need to be resolved, please don't meddle in your own business. ."

.After finishing speaking, the man's unkind eyes moved calmly to Wen Ziheng's face next to him. When he saw Wen Xi hanging like a little koala in Wen Ziheng's arms, the man frowned and his eyes changed for a while. Much sharper.

    Wen Ziheng looked directly at the man without any hesitation, his eyes were so cold that it seemed as if a layer of ice had condensed. He was about to speak when he suddenly saw Wei Qing step over and block in front of him, also covering the man's needle. The same sharp sight.