Chapter 47

The moment it was clear that it was Wen Yuanxian, the faint smile at the corner of Wen Ziheng's mouth instantly disappeared without a trace.

    Wen Yuanxian stood upright in front of Wen Ziheng, just blocking his line of sight in front of him. Wen Ziheng turned a blind eye to the people in front of him, and turned his head slightly to look for Wei Qing's figure in front of the counter.

    "What are you looking at? Didn't you hear me talking to you?" Wen Ziheng's behavior seemed to annoy Wen Yuanxian. She put her father Xing, who had opened the lid in her hand, on the table with a thud. The dark brown liquid inside would splash onto the person on the opposite side, and as a result, her hands were covered with sticky coffee liquid. Instead, Wen Ziheng looked at her with the same eyes as looking at the mentally retarded.

    Wen Ziheng put away the phone, folded his arms and leaned back, looking at the angry Wen Yuanxian expressionlessly: "Is the performance over?"

.Wen Yuanxian knew that her behavior just now was a bit unreasonable, she took a deep breath and managed to suppress the anger that was rising in her heart. She lowered her head and took out a small packet of tissues from her bag in annoyance, and then pulled out a tissue carefully. Wipe the coffee liquid on the thin hand, and at the same time ask domineeringly: "You came alone?"

    Wen Ziheng asked back, "Does it have anything to do with you?"

    However, this sentence seems to be very funny, only to hear Wen Yuanxian burst into laughter, she looks very good-looking, but unfortunately, there is a hint of bitterness in this smile, which destroys the delicate facial features and beauty. The beauty of makeup.

    "It's really none of my business, and of course I don't want to worry about your shitty things." As she said that, Wen Yuanxian sat down on the seat where Wei Qing was sitting just now, raised Erlang's legs and maintained a high posture, lowered her eyelids and looked down at the two glasses of Coke and a large bucket of popcorn on the table, in a commanding tone. He said arrogantly, "These things are all yours, right? Hurry up and throw them away. I still have friends coming, so you can free up your seat by the way."

    Wen Ziheng had long been accustomed to Wen Yuanxian's unreasonable attitude. He was the oil bottle that Wen Liren brought into the Wang family. Naturally, the Wang family including Wen Yuanxian would not give him a good look. Yuan Xian had treated him as a servant since childhood. If they were still in the previous relationship, Wen Ziheng would try to be patient and pick up things and leave.

    But this time is different from the past. He has already cut off contact with that house, and there are many people coming and going in this cinema. There are many people waiting for the movie to start outside. Looking around, there is no other place to sit.

.So Wen Ziheng didn't even change his posture, and said mockingly, "Hasn't compulsory education taught you the word 'first come, first come'? You took my friend's seat, and you are the one who should leave."

    "What did you say?" Wen Yuanxian had an unbelievable expression on her face, as if she couldn't believe that these words came from her cowardly stepbrother. Her face twisted for a moment, just as she was about to retort. , suddenly heard the sound of footsteps from far to near behind him, and immediately closed his mouth and turned to look.

    Wen Ziheng calmly shifted his gaze, followed Wen Yuanxian's movements and looked behind her, only to see two men and one woman walking beside Wen Yuanxian chatting and laughing, holding drinks and Popcorn, one of the men winked at Wen Yuanxian with a smile on his face: "Awesome, I thought you couldn't find any vacancies. There are quite a lot of people watching the movie today. It is estimated that a new movie will be released."
.Wen Yuanxian moved a little to the side so that the man could sit down, her beautiful peach blossom eyes smiled like a crescent moon, and said coquettishly, "I already said that people are prone to traffic jams today, you don't listen, if not If you are lucky, my brother is about to leave, and you latecomers should stand beside you." After saying that, he glanced at Wen Ziheng, who was sitting still, his tone suddenly sharpened, "Why are you still here? Not going?"