Chapter 35

Wen Ziheng has lived in this building for so many years. Except for Wei Qing, he has never seen any family downstairs. So when the elevator door slowly opened, his conditioned reflex thought was Wei Qing. He's stocking up again in his hamster den, which he hasn't lived in a few times.

    As a result, before the worker carrying the furniture in the elevator had time to go out, Wen Ziheng heard a familiar female voice coming from outside the open elevator door.

    "If this dresser is going to be put in the bedroom, just move the dresser in first, as well as the two vases and the white paper bag under your feet. Please put them all in my bedroom."

.After the workers carefully moved the furniture out of the elevator, Wen Ziheng, whose vision was blocked just now, could see Mrs. Wei standing at the entrance of the elevator facing them. Today, Mrs. Wei is wearing a blue and white cheongsam, and her jet-black hair is meticulous. She looked very energetic when she was sitting behind her head, and her well-maintained face was very fair under the light in the corridor. She smiled kindly and politely said to the workers: "Master, I have to trouble you to move this cabinet to the living room."

    "Okay." The two workers responded while continuing to move the furniture into the entrance.

    Mrs. Wei was still about to speak, but Yu Guangzhong suddenly saw the presence of Wen Ziheng and Wen Xi in the elevator, and the expression on her face instantly became ecstatic, as if she saw something incredible, both surprised and surprised, the corner of her mouth The arc is almost grinning to the root of the ear.

    "So it's Xiao Wen, are you off work?" .Mrs. Wei came over to greet her warmly. She seemed to be influenced by Wei Qing. She raised her hand and did not know where to take out a beautifully packaged candy. She bent down slightly and handed it to Wen Xi with a smile on her face, "Grandma I heard from Uncle Wei that Xiaoxi likes to eat candy, so grandma also prepared candy for Xiaoxi."

    Wen Xi, who was Yan Control, was immediately attracted by the colorful wrapping paper, staring at the candy for a long time, then slowly reached out and carefully took the candy from Mrs. Wei's palm.

    "Xiaoxi is so cute." Mrs. Wei smiled so brightly that she could not see her teeth but her eyes were as bright as a flower. She stretched out her hand and tried to touch Wenxi's hair like Wei Qing and Wen Ziheng, but the little guy flexibly avoided it. Opened, only to see Wen Xi running behind Wen Ziheng, holding Wen Ziheng's legs tightly with both hands, as if doing so would give him enough sense of security.

.Mrs. Wei saw all this in her eyes, and it would be a lie to say that she was not sour, but what position did she have to accuse?

    So Mrs. Wei pulled the corners of her mouth and forced a smile, and then said, "I just moved. If you have time, bring the children to my house for a drink. I'm very good at making tea."

    Although Wen Ziheng didn't know the specific reason for Mrs. Wei's sudden move here, he guessed that it had something to do with him or Wen Xi. Wen Xi's features were so similar to Wei Qing that even colleagues in the company could see it. Now, as a biological mother who watched Wei Qing grow up, how could Mrs. Wei not see the similarities between Wen Xi and Wei Qing? Perhaps it was Wen Xi's appearance that made Mrs. Wei suspicious.

    Wen Ziheng did not reject Madam Wei's approach, he also wanted to find a chance to test Madam Wei's tone.

.After making an appointment to have afternoon tea together next weekend, Wen Ziheng could finally release the door button that he had been pressing, and bring Wen Xi home.

    Wen Xi ran to the living room just after changing his slippers. After turning on the TV, he kicked off his slippers and sat on the soft sofa. TV programs were rarely changed. Xi was so engrossed that he didn't even blink his eyes. After a while, he gradually moved his hands - peeling off the candy Mrs. Wei gave him at a very slow speed.