Camper 45

Qiu Xi is a person who doesn't like to use his brain. He used to do things based on his own preferences. Later, when he met Wen Yuanxian abroad and fell in love with her at first sight, he didn't like to turn his mind even more. He was like a demon. He seemed to like Wen Yuanxian, as long as Wen Yuanxian said anything, he would do it without hesitation. No matter whether the matter was right or wrong, he would first discuss with Wen Yuanxian's favor.

    Therefore, when Wen Yuanxian didn't let him tell the news of Wei Qing's girlfriend in the coffee shop, although he felt that doing so betrayed Wei Qing, he still couldn't resist the sweet dates that Wen Yuanxian gave him. His mouth was closed for more than five years.

.In the past five years, Qiu Xi has never stopped pursuing Wen Yuanxian. Even though he has many girlfriends, he is an experienced old driver, but in front of Wen Yuanxian, who is better at tricks, he is like a simple and unreasonable grandfather. Boy, Wen Yuanxian could fascinate him with just one sultry look, but when she wanted to give up, she unknowingly ignited a little hope.

    It's a pity that he didn't catch up to Wen Yuanxian. They did all the things that should be done between lovers. In the end, he didn't even have an official name with Wen Yuanxian. Mutual friends all knew that they were unclear. The unknown relationship, I also know the reason why many men who have come and gone around Wen Yuanxian these years are still stubbornly staying single, just for Wei Qing.

    I just feel sorry for Qiu Xi who is circling around Wen Yuanxian like a pug.

.In fact, Qiu Xi still felt guilty about Wei Qing over the years, and he mustered up the courage to tell Wei Qing what happened in those years. When Wei Qing met his ex, Qiu Xi failed to tell the truth. What followed was Wei Qing personally approaching the door for questioning. Qiu Xi, who had always been timid in front of Wei Qing, subconsciously denied it. This is the beginning of the nightmare.

    His and Wen Yuanxian's careers were frequently damaged, even to the point of disturbing the family.

    Even the friends around him probably knew about the wicked thing he did back then, and the eyes looking at him and Wen Yuanxian became more and more wrong, and they were too lazy to hide their emotions, and their eyes were mixed with disgust and contempt. .

.Wen Yuanxian and those friends were originally superficial friendships. After this incident, they cut off contact with them directly. However, Qiu Xi and them have been playing since childhood, and they also have inseparable contacts at home. When I got home the next time, I lowered my head but didn't look up. Even the air was filled with embarrassment, especially when the elders asked Wei Qing, the meaningful glances from friends made Qiu Xi want to find a hole in the ground to burrow into.

    After the pain, Qiu Xi decided to apologize to Wei Qing. Wei Qing did not want to see him, so he apologized to Wei Qing's lover.

.Then Qiu Xi was shocked to find that Wei Qing's lover was not only a single father with a four or five-year-old son, but also Wen Yuanxian's half-brother. To the unbearable description-going abroad to fall in love with the money given by his father and stepmother, having a child out of wedlock, and never returning home to take a look after returning to China, he is an out-and-out white-eyed wolf.

    But now this "white-eyed wolf" is guarded by Wei Qing secretly arranged for more than ten bodyguards, and no one else can get close to him at all.

    In desperation, Qiu Xi had to start with Qi Chengche, Wen Ziheng's friend, who knew that he had just inquired about Qi Chengche in the name of seeing a doctor. Wei Qing came to his office the next day, and Qiu Xi's assistant naturally knew it. Wei Qing hurriedly welcomed people into Qiu Xi's office.