Chapter 23

Even though Wen Ziheng had thousands of reluctances in his heart, after thinking for a while, he decided to go downstairs to find Wei Qing in person. The problem of leaking water in the bathroom had to be solved, and it was impossible to keep this trouble separate between them. .

    "I'll go see if there's anyone downstairs first." Wen Ziheng dropped such a sentence, then turned around and entered the bedroom.

    The repairman saw Wen Ziheng's slightly panicked figure disappearing behind the bedroom door. He paused with the tool in his hand, and raised his voice to remind him kindly, "That handsome guy, did you go wrong? Your door is not there. there."

    "Oh no, I just changed my clothes." Wen Ziheng's voice came from the bedroom.

.About 20 minutes later, Wen Ziheng came out neatly dressed, and upon closer inspection, he could see that he had his hair neatly combed behind his head, and he looked more energetic than the unkempt appearance in his pajamas just now.

    The repairman smiled meaningfully: "Is there a girl living downstairs? Look at how nervous you are. Dressing up a little will make you look better."

    "What girl, you're a rough old man like me." Wen Ziheng felt a little guilty for some reason. He said something in his mouth, but his cheeks turned red unconsciously. The door doesn't look like it's at home, and sloppy clothes are meant to be seen as a joke."

    The repairman winked and kept saying I understand.

    "..." Seeing that he couldn't explain clearly, Wen Ziheng simply shut his mouth and said nothing, then went out and went downstairs.

.Wen Ziheng, who was knocking on the door, was always in a state of unease. In fact, he felt a little regretful when he told Wei Qing to leave last night. After all, Wei Qing came to his house and worked hard to cook a meal without even a single bite of it. If you eat it, you will be kicked out.

    I don't know if he ate something last night...

    Wen Ziheng thought about it for a long time. The more he thought about it, the more confused he became. He patted his head and tried to get rid of those messy thoughts. He raised his hand and was about to knock on the door. The next second, the door suddenly opened from inside. .

    Wen Ziheng, who was caught off guard, froze on the spot, staring blankly at Wei Qing, who was also a little dumbfounded.

.Wei Qing was wearing dark gray casual clothes and a peaked cap on his head. Such a simple and low-key dress could not hide his own radiance. His height, legs, legs and body were close to perfect. It is easy to attract the attention of people around him - his own aura is too strong.

    Wei Qing didn't seem to have expected Wen Ziheng to stand outside his door, and after a long stalemate with his big eyes, he was the first to break the silence and said, "Is something wrong?"

    "Are you free now?" Wen Ziheng rubbed his nose embarrassedly, "The repairman came to my house to check the water leak in the bathroom, and he also wanted to see your house."

    Wei Qing nodded and agreed without thinking: "Okay, I'll give you the keys to the house. If you have any questions, you can just bring someone in to see it, you don't need to tell me."

.After that, Wei Qing didn't wait for Wen Ziheng to respond, and hurriedly turned around and entered the room. He quickly took out a door key and forced it into Wen Ziheng's hand. The whole process was extremely fast, as if something was chasing behind him. Like him.

    Wen Ziheng: "..."

    Wei Qing said generously: "You will treat this place as your home in the future."