Chapter 38

Wen Ziheng, who was originally arranging things with his head down, was stunned for a while after hearing this, and then raised his head to look at Qi Chengche, who was standing at the door of the bedroom looking at him.

    "I didn't understand what you said." Wen Ziheng said.

    "It literally means." Qi Chengche saw Wen Ziheng's bewildered look, suddenly sighed, and slowly walked to the bed beside Wen Ziheng and sat down, "Mrs. Wei has a special status, she caused a lot of confusion when she came to our hospital. It's just that she didn't know about the small movement, I heard that she wanted to do a paternity test for Wei Qing and a child, but she regretted it later, and the matter was over."

    Wen Ziheng asked, "When did it happen?"

    Qi Chengche thought for a while and replied, "Weekday last week."

.After Qi Chengche sat for less than two hours, he received six or seven urging calls from the hospital. Wen Ziheng couldn't stand it any longer and drove Qi Chengche away. Before leaving, Qi Chengche warned Wen Ziheng thousands of times that once he came out If anything happens, you must call him in time.

    "Yes, yes, little remember your words, sir." Wen Ziheng responded while sending Qi Chengche into the elevator.

    As a result, not long after Qi Chengche left, Wei Qing knocked on the door of the room. Wen Ziheng thought he was just coming in to check the situation. Unexpectedly, this guy asked the secretary to bring over the laptop and documents, and sat down at the dining table to start. Process work.

    Wen Ziheng looked very speechless: "Can't you go directly to the company?"

    Wei Qing looked up at Wen Ziheng while she was busy, and smiled, "I'm here just to take care of you and the child."

."We don't need your care." Wen Ziheng said, "There are so many things going on in the company recently, why don't you go to the company? Come on, I'll stop by the company to sign a leave of absence."

    After saying that, Wen Ziheng turned around and was about to leave. The next second, he suddenly felt that his wrist was being pulled. Before he could react, the hand pulled Wen Ziheng over with a little force.

    Wen Ziheng, who was caught off guard, didn't even have a chance to struggle. After a while of dizziness, he was already sitting on Wei Qing's lap. He wanted to get up, but Wei Qing's hand was tightly tied to his waist.

    Wen Ziheng was ashamed and annoyed: "What are you doing? Don't make trouble."

    "Where did I make trouble?" Wei Qing put her chest against Wen Ziheng's back, put her chin on his shoulder, and said in a slightly aggrieved tone, "Your boss is here, why do you have to go all the way to the company to ask for leave? . . As long as you open your mouth and tell me, when you don't want to go to work in the future, just don't go. "

    Wen Ziheng's face was full of black lines: "Do you know what you look like now?"

    Wei Qing looked at Wen Ziheng's fair and round earlobes from behind, and couldn't help his throbbing heart, leaned forward and took a bite, causing the person in his arms to shudder for a while, he asked with a light smile, "Like what?"

    "Young lord who doesn't do anything." Originally, Wen Ziheng wanted to say that his behavior was like an obscure monarch who was addicted to beauty and did not go to court. Then he thought about it, which seemed to be very narcissistic and described himself as beautiful, so the words came to his mouth. Bian changed his sentence abruptly, "If I were the Wei family, I would directly knock your dog's head off."