Chapter 20

Wen Ziheng didn't want to respond to Wen Yuanxian's words, let alone hear her voice. When he realized that the call was from Wen Yuanxian, he reflexively wanted to hang up the phone, but the next second He suddenly realized that this was a call to Wei Qing, and he cut off the urge in his heart.

    "Wei Qing isn't here, call back later if you have something to do." Wen Ziheng's voice was so calm that he didn't fluctuate at all. Facing Wen Yuanxian, he didn't even bother to show his disgust.

    "He's not here? How could he not be there? His cell phone never leaves! Did you take his cell phone?" The other party opened his mouth with a string of sarcastic words. In front of Wen Ziheng, she never bothered to pretend, and directly Showing your truest self, "I don't have the patience to deal with you. Hurry up and return the phone to Wei Qing... By the way, are you with Wei Qing now?"

    "..."

.Wen Ziheng turned his head to look at Wei Qing, who was still busy in the kitchen. He was half-squatting on the ground, meticulously putting the washed tableware and chopsticks in the cupboard, and his extremely serious and focused back seemed to be doing something serious. event.

    Originally, Wen Ziheng wanted to hand over the phone to Wei Qing, but for some reason, before he did so, some inexplicable thoughts suddenly appeared in his mind - how did Wen Yuanxian and Wei Qing know each other? ?

    As early as six or seven years ago, Wen Yuanxian unilaterally announced to her family that she already had someone she liked, and that she would not marry that person. For many years, Wen Yuanxian has been insisting on liking the one that she heard was not very good to her. Gao Lengguizi, who is interested, often posts some sad sentences in the circle of friends. It is obvious that her wishful relationship is not going very smoothly.

.Later, Wen Ziheng cut off contact with that "home" and deleted everyone's contact information including Wen Yuanxian. Until Wen's father's birthday last year, Wen Yuanxian reluctantly added Wen Ziheng's WeChat account. After returning, Wen Ziheng was able to continue to see Wen Yuanxian's emotional progress through the circle of friends - she was still struggling in a desperate unrequited love, and it seemed that her male god never accepted her love.

    Wen Ziheng was stunned for a moment when he thought of this. He seemed to have grasped a crucial point. After clarifying this idea, the originally vague guesses gradually became clear.

    Since Wen Yuanxian could insist on liking a person for six or seven years, how could she turn her attention to Wei Qing while liking that person?

    unless--

    Wei Qing is the male god that Wen Yuanxian has been in love with for six or seven years.

    "Wen Ziheng, are you deaf or dumb? Didn't you hear me?Wen Yuanxian's frantic voice suddenly pulled back Wen Ziheng's drifting thoughts, even through the phone, she could feel her monstrous anger. The arrogant and arrogant tone of the house seems to be calling for the servants at home, "Send me your current address, do you hear?"

    Wen Ziheng, who had reacted, sneered sarcastically, with a fire in his heart, he pressed his voice and asked, "Is Wei Qing your true son of a prince who doesn't marry?"

    "What's the matter with you?" Wen Yuanxian was impatient, and couldn't wait to urge, "Hurry up and give me the address. You can just make an excuse to leave later, and let Wei Qing wait for me there for a while."

    This time Wen Ziheng laughed outright: "You're very big, why should I help you stabilize Wei Qing?"

    "What do you mean by that? . . Just relying on your surname Wen, and relying on my parents’ money to support you for more than 20 years, you were the one who said that you would cut ties with our family, but then you still asked my dad for money, and my mother and I were about some things. If you don't say it, it doesn't mean we don't know, you are pitiful with an illegitimate child, you really set up a dyeing workshop to give some color..."

    Wen Yuanxian scolded people like a machine gun and kept firing bullets. It was hard to imagine that she usually displayed a fragile, soft and gentle image.

    Wen Yuanxian spoke very fast, and Wen Ziheng didn't have a chance to interrupt. Maybe it was because he was used to Wen Yuanxian's words that couldn't spit out ivory from his dog's mouth. He knew Wen Yuanxian, if the person she had liked for six or seven years was not Wei Qing, she would refute Wen Ziheng's words on the spot, but Wen Yuanxian did not deny his words, that is to say—
.That person was indeed Wei Qing.

    It turned out to be Wei Qing...

    It's actually Wei Qing...

    It would be a lie to say that Wen Ziheng was not shocked, but he was relieved quickly.

    The circles of rich people mostly overlap. Both the Wang family and the Wei family have been rooted in the city for hundreds of years. Wang Peini often leads Wen Yuanxian to various banquets, so Wen Yuanxian has a higher chance of meeting Wei Qing than him. Much more, after careful calculation, Wen Ziheng and Wen Yuanxian should have met Wei Qing at about the same time.

    To put it another way, when Wen Ziheng was still dating Wei Qing, his boyfriend had already been coveted by his half-sister. Although they have long since broken up, in retrospect, Wen Ziheng is still a little different. Feeling, he was about to hang up the phone with a sullen face, when he suddenly saw Wei Qing coming in the corner of his light.

    "Who called?" .Wei Qing asked a question and took the phone away from Wen Ziheng.

    Wen Ziheng didn't have time to stop and didn't have the position to stop Wei Qing and Wen Yuanxian from talking, his expression was stiff and his face was slightly pale, he could only watch Wei Qing turn on the speakerphone, and said in a cold and polite tone: " Hello, I'm Wei Qing."

    In an instant, Wen Yuanxian, who was cursing on the phone, fell silent, as if someone had pressed the mute button.

    "Wei, Wei Qing..." Wen Yuanxian struggled to squeeze a few words out of her teeth. She sounded like she was about to cry. She didn't know if she was pretending or she was really frightened by the sudden appearance of Wei Qing. .

.Wei Qing naturally heard Wen Yuanxian's abuse just now. He turned to Wen Ziheng, lowered his head slightly, and buried most of his face in the shadow of the light. Wen Ziheng couldn't see the hostility on Wei Qing's face at this time. A thick fog that almost turned into black overflowed from the air, and he could only hear him say lightly: "Miss Wen, are you looking for me for something?"

    "It doesn't matter..." Wen Yuanxian murmured, how arrogant and arrogant her attitude was just now, and how humble and flattering she was at this moment, "I just wanted to apologize to you, the friend I posted. The circle was actually encouraged by a few friends..."

    "Since it's not an urgent matter, let's talk about it later, I'm not free now.Wei Qing interrupted Wen Yuanxian's intermittent words with cold words, and before hanging up the phone, he turned his head and smiled at Wen Ziheng, his gentle tone was a shortcut to Wen Yuanxian's words, "I'm sorry, I would like to say to Wen Yuanxian. You apologize, I just asked you to answer the phone for me, I didn't expect that Miss Wen was such an uneducated person, and it was me who implicated you."

.