Chapter 30

Mrs. Wei received an email from a private detective yesterday morning. Since she had specially warned against digging into Wei Qing and that person's privacy, the private detective only sent some questions about fighting with Wei Qing or Wen Ziheng. Something that everyone who has dealt with knows.

    For example, Wei Qing and Wen Ziheng dated when they were studying in the United States five years ago. Later, when there was too much friction between their personalities, they naturally broke up, but the process of breaking up was not so pleasant.

    And Wen Ziheng's family environment is more complicated. His mother died early, and his father Wen Liren joined Wang's family and gave birth to a daughter with Wang Peini. Unfortunately, the family of three could not tolerate Wen Ziheng's existence. After graduating from school in the United States, he resolutely cut off contact. Now that Wen Liren's birthday party is approaching, it is estimated that he will not invite his eldest son, who is regarded as a transparent person.

.And Wen Ziheng suddenly dropped out of school and disappeared for a year after breaking up with Wei Qing. When he reappeared, he didn't know where to get a baby boy. The baby got bigger and bigger, and his facial features and demeanor became more and more like Wei Qing. .

    The private detective is a smart person who can focus on the key points. Before sending the information to Mrs. Wei, he noticed the subtle connection between Wen Xi and Wei Qing, so it is not only the photo of the little guy sitting alone beside the swing and the flower bed in a daze when he was in kindergarten. , or the video of Wen Ziheng leading Wen Xi for a walk in the park and playing the slide, all packed in a separate zip bag, and even the pictures of Wen Ziheng and Chen Huan taking Wen Xi to a restaurant near the company for dinner in the past two days. Yes, it can be said that the score is full.

.Mrs. Wei carefully looked at Wen Xi in the photo. She seemed to be able to draw Wen Xi's face in the dark with her eyes closed. Others might not be able to see it. She is Wei Qing's biological mother. How could he not know how similar Wen Xi was to Wei Qing when he was a child, it was really carved out of the same mold.

    Mrs. Wei didn't sleep well in the past two nights, and she tossed and turned about Wenxi's child. It is no exaggeration to say that Wenxi is a panacea, which instantly soothed the heart of Mrs. Wei, a lonely and empty-nest old man. After hesitating for a long time, she originally wanted to secretly peep and watch the changes, but the life of a rich lady who had dinner, playing cards and doing beauty treatments every day had nothing to do with Wen Xi.

    Endured and endured, and in the end Mrs. Wei couldn't hold back and went out to find the door in person.

.The real person Wen Xi looked more like Wei Qing than in the photo, and stuck out his head from behind Wen Ziheng with a blank face. When he looked at Madam Wei vigilantly, he looked exactly like the young Wei Qing, with those dark brown eyes flowing with a warm luster under the light. , as if filled with dazzling stars.

    At this moment, Mrs. Wei was so excited that her heart almost jumped out of her throat. She tightened her fists and tried to control her emotions. She didn't know how much effort it took to force herself to calm down. She looked at Wen Xi and smiled. : "Is this child your son? He looks so cute~"

    Wen Ziheng, who took out the shoe covers, turned around and saw Mrs. Wei's almost green eyes and an idiotic smile, and immediately became ashamed: "...This is my son Wenxi, Xiaoxi, calling Auntie."

.According to her seniority, Wen Xi should call Mrs. Wei her grandmother, but Mrs. Wei looked beautiful and graceful, and she still had charm. Wen Ziheng was afraid that calling others old would make her unhappy.