Chapter 72

Shi Yan is an old man in the family. He has been favored by his elders since he was a child. If he were to use a simple word to describe it, he would be afraid of being melted in his mouth, and afraid of falling when he was held in his hand. In addition to eating, drinking and picking up girls, you can't even put a bath water.

    If you have to talk about Shi Yan's advantages, it can only be said that he has a lively, optimistic and cheerful personality. He has hardly ever had a grudge against anyone since he was a child. Of course, when the elders of Shi Yan came to see Shi Yan, he was lively and lovely. In the eyes of his group of bad friends, it is a living social flower.

    Shi Yan, who was originally a courtesan, should live in a greenhouse that is carefully served and live a carefree and happy life every day. However, something suddenly happened to him a few days ago, which has made him unhappy until now.

.The cause of that incident was that Shi Yan had hooked up with a beautiful girl in a bar before the New Year, and the two exchanged contact information after chatting. Everyone who knew Shi Yan knew that Shi Yan liked innocent and cute little girls—the most Fortunately, there are two shallow pear eddies when he smiles, he has long straight black hair, and a slender body. Even in ordinary short sleeves and jeans, he can look very clean and beautiful.

    However, when Shi Yan invited the girl out to play with great excitement, she found that the innocent appearance that night was just the girl's whim. She usually prefers to wear heavy makeup and a miniskirt to go out, and wear a black peaked cap from time to time. Cool with silver hoop earrings.

.Although the girl looks good in this dress, it is not the type that Shi Yan likes after all, so Shi Yan decided to take a cold approach, from the beginning to the indifference at the back, he thought that the smart girl would soon be able to understand him the meaning of.

    It's a pity that girls who are overwhelmed by emotions rarely think about problems rationally. The girl keeps losing her temper and asking why Shi Yan is indifferent to her. The helpless Shi Yan has to tell the truth, thinking that the two will be after everything is said. You can get together and disperse. I never expected that the next day, the girl forcibly changed her usual dressing habits. Whether it was the style of dressing or the makeup on her face, she moved closer to Shi Yan's favorite direction.

.Shi Yan tried hard to persuade the girl, but she didn't have any use for it, so she said cruel words directly. As a result, the girl was still determined to pester him. Shi Yan, who was afraid of being pestered, could only start to hide from the girl. months.

    One day, Shi Yan went to Wei Qing's new house for a meal with a cheeky face. When he was driving into the community with his newly bought pink Porsche, he suddenly received a temporary assignment from Wei Qing. Shi Yan fought for a long time without arguing. After passing Wei Qing, he had no choice but to go to the supermarket to buy onions and garlic. During this period, he used his excellent appearance and courtesan-like hooking ability to strike up a conversation with a pure and lovely college girl.

    The girl is an art student. She stopped by the supermarket to purchase daily necessities to take to school on weekends. Shi Yan, who also graduated from the art school, and the girl have countless common topics. The two pushed the shopping cart and chatted while shopping. The atmosphere was harmonious. , I am delighted.

.But when queuing up to check out, Shi Yan, who suddenly saw something, suddenly had a smile on his face. He hurriedly asked for the girl's WeChat account and was about to leave, but before he took a few steps, he was caught by another girl who suddenly rushed up. write.