Chapter 65

The hands of the two bodyguards behind him were still on Shao Ke's shoulders. As long as Shao Ke wanted to get up a little, they would press Shao Ke back.

    Shao Ke was imprisoned on the seat and couldn't move. At this moment, he felt like someone who had been on the gallows in ancient times, forced to accept the baptism of everyone's eyes. For a time, the box was quiet except for Zhang Zijian, who dragged the chairs away. Except for the sound of sitting at the mahjong table, it seems that no other sound can be caught.

    Zhang Zijian sat on top of Shao Ke, and habitually rubbed the mahjong scattered on the table with his hands a few times. He grinned at the expressionless Shao Ke and said, "How about the old rules? After a set is played to the end, the loser at the end will show us.”

    Silence spreads in the air, there are no windows in the box, and the oppressive atmosphere rampages in the enclosed space, disturbing people's emotions.

."I don't play." Shao Ke looked at Zhang Zijian and said, "Brother Jian, I'll play with you when I have time in the future. Let me go first today."

    Hearing this, Zhang Zijian laughed even harder, and asked the woman next to him to light a cigarette for him, and he soon puffed up, but his smile gradually disappeared in the lingering smoke before it lasted long, and was replaced by a little With a ferocious expression, his brows were almost wrinkled into a knot, his sinister eyes were like a rattlesnake spitting out letters, and his upper body was standing up ready to attack Shao Ke at any time.

    "You were the one who came here, and you are the one who is leaving now. Do you think we are a vegetable market here? . Let’s just say go, let’s go, how can we say that our group has been with you for so many days when you are in a bad mood, it’s okay if you don’t appreciate it, now it’s just for you to play mahjong with us without gambling money It's just, look at how your expression looks like we're going to rape your mother. "

    Speaking of that, Zhang Zijian leaned over a little, and subconsciously reached out to squeeze Shao Ke's cheek, but in the next second, he was stared at by Shao Ke's wolf cub-like eyes, and he felt a little hairy, so the hand he stretched out abruptly changed. The direction, fell on Shao Ke's shoulder and patted a few times: "Otherwise, as long as you can win ten games, I will let you go without complaint."

    Shao Ke pressed the bodyguard's hand on his right shoulder, and Zhang Zijian's hand on his left shoulder. He didn't know why these people seemed to be particularly interested in his shoulder, and would come and pat him every now and then.

.Although Shao Ke still didn't change his face, he didn't even move his brows in the face of Zhang Zijian's series of threats, but he was already panicking in his heart. Go, in case Qi Chengche finds out...

    Shao Ke didn't dare to think about it any longer. He wished he could go back and slap himself at the time. If he did something wrong, he had to follow the bastard Zhou Yun to this smoky place. The cow-like bodyguards crowded behind him, staring at his movements every second. It was completely unrealistic to run through so many people.

.When Shao Ke was distracted, the mahjong table had been shuffled automatically. Zhang Zijian pressed the button to shake the dice, picked up four mahjongs and placed them neatly in front of him. The mahjong table didn't move for a long time, but he kindly reminded him that Shao Ke, who was forced to go to Liangshan, had to bite the bullet and stretch out his hand to get the cards.

    As long as he wins ten games, Shao Ke comforts himself in his heart.

    It's a pity that Shao Ke, a student who is not yet in the world, can't fight against these old fritters who have been in the society for a long time. Shao Ke who played mahjong with them a few times before, whose card skills are not as good as others, rarely beat them. It was only at that time. They only gambled money, and Shao Ke, who was so poor that only money was left, didn't care about winning or losing.