Chapter 14

After Wei Qing met Shao Ke downstairs last night, he didn't leave immediately, but chose an unobtrusive place to stand dryly. Of course, he didn't do this to see if Shao Ke finally entered the building. Lou, but wanted to know when Wen Ziheng would leave Qi Chengche's house.

    After waiting until two o'clock in the morning, there were many people coming and going from the apartment building, but Wei Qing never found Wen Ziheng's figure. Later, Shao Ke left disheartened, and Wei Qing quietly followed behind. gone.

    He didn't dare to wait any longer, he was afraid that he would wait until dawn and see Wen Ziheng and Qi Chengche going out together.

    Wei Qing, who walked out of the community, was at a loss. At that moment, he suddenly didn't know where he should go. In fact, he did not lack a place to live. He bought a house downstairs from Wen Ziheng's house just to be closer to that person. Now Wen Ziheng doesn't even have a home. If you don't go back, it's even less interesting for Wei Qing to go back there alone.
.After receiving Qiu Xi's call, Wei Qing took a taxi to the club without any hesitation.

    It was both unexpected and reasonable to see Wen Yuanxian in the clubhouse. Qiu Xi's affection for Wen Yuanxian is well known in the circle, but it is a pity that Wen Yuanxian not only did not call Qiu Xi, but also called people Just like a pet dog, it will come and go.

    A few days ago, Qiu Xi, who was about to turn into a ninja turtle, finally couldn't stand Wen Yuanxian's strange temper, she resisted once, and vowed to tell her friends that she would not post Wen Yuanxian again.

    Unexpectedly, it has only been less than a week, and he followed Wen Yuanxian like a piece of candy.

    Of course, Wen Yuanxian never concealed her love for Wei Qing, and she encouraged Qiu Xi to call Wei Qing one after another with a cheeky face.

.When Wei Qing's tall figure appeared at the door of the box, Wen Yuanxian immediately put Qiu Xi aside and twisted her slender waist to meet Wei Qing, who was not very good-looking.

    The well-dressed Wen Yuanxian is a particularly conspicuous existence in the goddess pile. She has bright eyes like water, thin and rosy lips, a fair and tender oval face, and long black and smooth hair draped over her shoulders. She wears a white sweater with a one-word collar, revealing Thin and beautiful shoulders and swan neck, even the hairstyle is freshly baked.

    Wen Yuanxian was full of confidence, but Wei Qing didn't even say a word to her, her cold gaze slid across her face, and then fixed on Qiu Xi, who followed closely.

    Qiu Xi's scalp was numb from Wei Qing's deep gaze, and he asked in a guilty conscience, "What's wrong?"

    Wei Qing didn't say a word, raised the corner of his mouth like a smile but not a smile, and made a "tsk" with an unclear meaning, then bypassed the two people in front of him, and took a seat in a corner.

.Sitting like this lasted for one night, Wei Qing drank suffocating wine all night, and many people sat down and tried to talk to him on the way, but they were all scared away by his gloomy face.

    Until seven o'clock in the morning, only Qiu Xi and the two second-generation ancestors who had a good relationship were left in the box. They were lying on the sofa and sleeping soundly. Wei Qing, who had not slept all night, felt dizzy and went straight out of the clubhouse. Take a taxi back to Wei's old house.

    Mrs. Wei, who was exercising in the morning, was frightened by Wei Qing's ugly face and the smell of alcohol all over her body. She sat on the sofa uneasily and waited for Wei Qing to take a shower and change her clothes to go downstairs. She got up and said softly, "I'll let you Auntie has prepared some milk and sandwiches, let's go out after eating."