Chapter 59

Then Shao Ke left in Chen Huan's car with a dazed expression on his face.

    Chen Huan, whose nerves were as thick as a telephone pole, didn't know what Shao Ke was thinking at all. While driving, he stared at the stinky black face of the taller high school student in the corner of his light, and his heart was filled with laments one after another.

    Fortunately, he was quick-witted to find out the inappropriate atmosphere between Doctor Qi and Shao Ke in time, and successfully separated the two of them. Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing are still in a dilemma when there is trouble at home. It's really thanks to his witty brain and flexible ability to respond to the situation...

.Chen Huan complimented himself inwardly, and just as he was thinking about taking credit to Wen Ziheng afterwards, Shao Ke, who was sitting in the passenger seat with his arms folded and his face cold, suddenly said, "I'm sorry for the person outside the Starbucks in front of you. Stop at the intersection."

    "Ah?" Chen Huan answered suspiciously, but still pulled over obediently, "Aren't you going back to school? It's still six kilometers away from your school."

    Shao Ke unfastened his seat belt expressionlessly, and said concisely: "I won't go back to school."

    "Huh?" Chen Huan said again.

    Shao Ke seemed to be speechless by Chen Huan's mentally retarded reaction. Before getting out of the car, he turned his head to look at him, and there was a bit of obvious sympathy in his inexhaustible eyes, and then helplessly said: "I have already skipped class, now Isn't going back to school a self-inflicted trap? . Don't tell them that I didn't go back to school, thank you for sending me here, Brother Huan. "

    At the end of the speech, Shao Ke casually lifted his schoolbag and hung it on one shoulder, strode out his long legs and got off the bus. There were a few thin, tall and tall young boys who looked like students standing on the side of the road. After walking around and saying something to Shao Ke with a dignified expression, Chen Huan drove his car slowly past them. Unfortunately, when the boys saw his car approaching, they closed their mouths tacitly.

    Chen Huan was very troubled. He didn't know if he should tell Wen Ziheng about these discoveries. Strictly speaking, Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing were just friends of Shao Ke. A minor in high school, if something happens...

.At the same time, only Wen Ziheng, Wei Qing and Wen Xi's family of three were left. An unhappy Wen Ziheng blocked Wei Qing, who had just finished cleaning up the kitchen, at the door. "Isn't Shao Ke your friend's son? How did he become your friend?"

    Wei Qing took off her apron and hung it on the hanger behind the door, and said nonsense in a serious manner: "He and I are friends."

    Wen Ziheng resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and curled his lips: "You just called him to be angry with Chengche, right? I didn't tell you before that he and Chengche had some conflicts, but you called him, Watching the fun is not a big deal, is it?"

    "I don't remember this." .Wei Qing hurriedly raised her hands in a sign of surrender, showing her innocent expression vividly, "My friend and his wife went to Canada to see the project, leaving an only son like Shao Ke here, please ask me to take care of him before he leaves. , what's wrong with me moving house and inviting him over for dinner?"

    Wei Qing said it in a straight line, and it sounded so reasonable. Wen Ziheng was fooled by the other party when he was not careful. When he came back to his senses, Wei Qing's hands had already wrapped around his waist and flexibly lifted up. The hem of the garment peeked inward.

    Wen Ziheng quickly grabbed Wei Qing's hand that was dangling inside his clothes, raised his head and bit Wei Qing's earlobe, and said in a hoarse voice, "You are so shameless to ask Shao Ke to call your brother, he still In middle school, I should call you uncle."