Chapter 16

After such a thing happened, Wen Ziheng had no plans to go to the company again.

    Wen Xi's mood was not very stable yet. He was indeed frightened by the headmaster's hideous expression. He wrapped himself in the back seat of the car like a small dumpling. No matter how Wen Ziheng persuaded him, he would not get out of the car.

    The father and son stared at each other, just like this for an afternoon. Even though Wen Xi was obedient and obedient on the surface, when he became stubborn, the nine cows couldn't pull it back. This was exactly the same as Wei Qing. Sometimes Wen Ziheng couldn't Don't sigh the power of genes.

    Wen Xi refused to get out of the car, so he could only wait.

    At seven o'clock in the evening, when he couldn't bear it any longer, Wen Ziheng suddenly got into the car and forcibly took Wen Xi out, and walked straight to the elevator entrance.

.Wen Xi doesn't like to talk and rarely makes other sounds. He has always expressed his inner emotions with actions. Just like at this moment, his dissatisfaction and resentment are all reflected in the way of waving his fists.

    The child's strength is not large, every punch on Wen Ziheng is like tickling, such strength will not affect him in the slightest, but Wen Xi's undisguised disgust look is like an arrow Violently inserted into Wen Ziheng's heart, his pale face could not see a trace of blood under the elevator light.

    "Bad man." Wen Xi's eyes were filled with tears, and her voice was filled with crying.

    "I'm not a bad person." Wen Ziheng hugged Wen Xi tightly, turned his head and sighed in his ear, "Xiaoxi, I'm your father, how can I be a bad person?"

    When the elevator door opened slowly, Wen Ziheng couldn't wait to step out of the elevator, taking three steps and two steps to the door.

.When he took the key to open the door, Wen Xi suddenly twisted his body and slid down from Wen Ziheng's arms. He got into the room through the crack of the door that he just opened. After Wen Ziheng closed the door and changed into his slippers, Wen Xi was already disappeared without a trace.

    Wen Ziheng knew where Wen Xi was hiding. They had lived in this house for some years, but whenever Wen Xi was in a bad mood or was afraid and angry, he would hide in the bathroom, as if that little world belonged to him. Shelter, it seems that only that small space can give him some insignificant sense of security.

    This time, Wen Ziheng didn't wait outside the bathroom door to comfort and persuade Wen Xi patiently as he used to. He didn't even turn on the lights in the living room, so he slowly paced to the balcony.

    Now that the weather is getting warmer, it won't feel too cold even on rainy nights.

.Outside is the street full of traffic and the night scene of feasting and feasting.

    Wen Ziheng leaned against the cold glass, reached out and groped for a while in front of the railing, and sure enough he found the cigarette and lighter that had been placed in the corner last week.

    He became addicted to smoking after giving birth to Wenxi. At that time, he continued his complicated studies while working to support himself and his children. The heavy burden was like two giant mountain peaks resting on his shoulders. Smoking and drinking undoubtedly relieved the pressure. The cheapest and fastest way.

    Later, taking into account the child, Wen Xi quit smoking, but he didn't remember when he would keep cigarettes and lighters in the drawers at home and in the office.

    At night, Wen Ziheng was in no mood to cook dinner, and planned to order a takeaway to solve his and Wenxi's dinner problem. While checking the nearby restaurants on the mobile phone software, a knock on the door suddenly sounded.