Chapter 50

Hearing Chen Huan's words, Wen Ziheng, who had just picked up the cup and took a sip, couldn't hold back the puff.

    Chen Huan on the other side thought that something had happened to Wen Ziheng after hearing the movement, and immediately said in a panic, "Brother Heng, don't worry, even if you are really taken care of, I won't do anything to you, you will always be me. The most beloved Brother Heng, Brother Heng, are you alright!"

    "I'm fine." Wen Ziheng slowly wiped off the water stains on his face and body with a tissue, and then suddenly remembered something, "Otherwise, after I move, take time to come to my house for a light meal."

    "Okay." Chen Huan responded flattered, "By the way, Brother Heng, who else is going to eat together?"

    Wen Ziheng smiled wickedly: "Who else is there other than the rich woman who took care of me?"

    Chen Huan choked on his own saliva, coughing for a long time, but he didn't recover.

.After hanging up the phone, Chen Huan was still stunned. Although his brother Heng was indeed white and thin, he looked like a canary kept in a cage by a rich woman. It's still a bit too magical. It's not that he doesn't know Wen Ziheng. In his impression, Wen Ziheng is stubborn and stubborn. Even if a person is bruised and bruised on the thorny path, he is not willing to take someone else's car and walk down the road.

    But how could such a brother Heng go on the road of no return in a blink of an eye?

    I don't know what the rich woman Bao Yang Heng looks like...

.When thinking about it like this, Chen Huan unconsciously constructed a figure of a slightly fatter figure, with two layers of swimming rings hanging on his belly. Although he kept pouring expensive cosmetics on his face, he still couldn't stop the traditional image of a rich woman with crow's feet and fine lines from multiplying. , The rich woman had a greasy smile on her face, and she hugged Wen Ziheng's waist rather smugly, and touched Wen Ziheng with both hands restlessly.

    Chen Huan was instantly frightened by the picture he imagined, and how to see that scene makes his eyes hot.

    Thinking of this, Chen Huan's admiration for Wen Ziheng was even higher. In order to make a living, he could endure such unacceptable things, and he was even willing to move to the rich woman's house and wait for the rich woman's blessing. The stamina of endurance is also beyond the reach of ordinary people.

.On the other side, Wen Ziheng, who was still packing his luggage, didn't even know that Chen Huan had made up so many messes in his brain. He just felt that when he went to the company in the past two days, Chen Huan looked at him with a lot of different emotions. Sadness and admiration.

    Before leaving get off work on Friday, Chen Huan, who finally prepared himself, took his mobile phone and found Wen Ziheng in the office. However, when he saw Wen Ziheng's white and gentle smiling face, Chen Huan's brain instantly crashed. It was a blank slate that even forgot what he had thought about to say.

    Wen Ziheng waited for a long time without waiting for Chen Huan to make any move. Seeing Chen Huan standing in front of the door with a half-handed mobile phone, he couldn't help laughing, coughing twice and saying, "You are here. To be my doorman?"

    "what?.No..." Chen Huan was immediately pulled back to his drifting thoughts, he scratched his hair embarrassedly, after hesitating for a while, he plucked up the courage to walk to Wen Ziheng's desk, then turned on the phone screen, With a quick thumb, he clicked to the Alipay page, but unfortunately when it was his turn to speak, he stuttered, "Brother Heng, I've been thinking a lot these days, although I know that some things should not be said by me, and I don't have the position to care so much. But as a brother, I still hope that if you have any difficulties, you can tell me as soon as possible. Even if I can't help you much, I can help you a little. "