Chapter 74

Shi Yan didn't know much about Li Xun, except for the other party's name and phone number and WeChat, the only thing he knew was that Li Xun and Wei Qing lived in the same community. I asked about the price of repairing the car, and then directly gave the money to Li Xun, but it was such a simple process that Shi Yan dragged on for three months to solve it.

    In the past three months, Shi Yan tried his best to get close to Li Xun, but whenever he had time, he would wander around the neighborhood or in the parking lot, fantasizing about a romantic encounter with Li Xun.

.It's a pity that Shi Yan, who plays soy sauce and fish in his own company every day, is very idle. As long as he wants, he can do nothing 24 hours a day, and Ge You is lying at home waiting to inherit tens of millions of properties, while Li Xun doesn't want to. In the same way, he was very busy. Apart from his own job, there were many speeches or public classes that he could not avoid. Therefore, Shi Yan stayed there for a long time without encountering Li Xun.

    However, Wei Qing, who was often slapped with food, was very annoyed and began to order Shi Yan to evict guests, but it was of no use. Shi Yan, who was as thick-skinned as a city wall in front of his friends, continued to go his own way, without putting the feelings of Wei Qing as a friend in the least. In my heart, it should be said that now he has been blinded by love, and he can't see anything except Li Xun and things related to Li Xun.

.Speaking of which, Wei Qing was also very depressed during this period of time. Many times, she just wanted to spend a good weekend with her lover and son and enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of a family of three, but she was disturbed by Shi Yan, an uninvited guest, every three to five days.

    And Shi Yan came and went without a trace. He never specifically called Wei Qing to say that he wanted to come to the house for a meal. When Wei Qing knew that Shi Yan would come over as a guest, it was Wei Qing who opened the door and saw Shi Yan. Hippy smiled and stood outside, and he was silent when he left. Sometimes he accidentally saw something outside the floor-to-ceiling window, and even forgot to take his coat and left in a panic.

    Wei Qing, who was full of black lines, and Wen Ziheng, who was confused.

    Wen Ziheng walked to the place where Shi Yan had just stood and glanced down. They lived on a higher floor, and they could only see a few black figures walking around in the beautifully greened community garden, nothing special.

.After looking around for a while, Wen Ziheng saw an acquaintance: "Huh? The person sitting next to the fish pond is Shao Ke's head teacher, right? It seems that the surname is Li Lai, but I didn't expect him to live in this community."

    "Li Xun." Wei Qing said while bowing his head to cut Pingguo for his son, "I have seen him a few times in the community before. He has lived here for a long time, so he should live alone."

    On the other side, Shi Yan hurriedly ran to Li Xun's place, and from afar, he saw the person he was thinking of sitting on a bench looking at his phone.

    Li Xun faced Shi Yan sideways, his slender legs were separated by a certain distance, he bent down slightly and put his arms on his legs, he was typing at a constant speed with his mobile phone in hand, his posture was very casual, and his clothes were also very casual, like Wearing home clothes for a walk, but such Li Xun was like the brightest luminous body in Shi Yan's eyes. The moment he saw him, everything around him turned gray in an instant.

."Li Xun!" Shi Yan shouted, and quickly replaced the trot with a leisurely stroll, making the illusion of an unintentional encounter, but the sweat on his face and the slightly heaving chest when he was panting betrayed him.