Chapter 67

Wen Ziheng looked at Wei Qing's inexplicable behavior in confusion. He thought Wei Qing would say something, but he waited for a long time and only waited for Wei Qing's silence.

    The suffocating air made Wen Ziheng a little breathless, he unconsciously stirred the hem of his clothes with his fingertips, and after thinking for a while, he murmured: "I admit that it was a bit wrong for me to deceive you, but I just said it casually at the time, I didn't expect you to think so much."

    The key is that Wei Qing still remembers the lies he told. If Wei Qing hadn't reminded him, I'm afraid Wen Ziheng wouldn't remember what he said that Qi Chengche was his boyfriend until he died of illness.

    Wei Qing was silent and expressionless. He looked forward silently, as if he could barely hear his breathing.

    "You're angry?".Wen Ziheng sighed, stretched out his hand and held Wei Qing's hand on the steering wheel, "If I knew at that time there would be such an outcome now, I would definitely not have lied to you, after all, we have been separated for five years, I thought we didn't. will recombine."

    At this moment, Wei Qing suddenly didn't know how to describe his mood. He thought that he would be happy, excited and fortunate when he learned the truth. How many times he had secretly eaten Qi Chengche's flying vinegar, whenever he saw Wen Ziheng and Qi Chengche on WeChat On contact, he could not wait to kick Qi Chengche to the moon, he didn't want to experience that sad feeling again.

    But he was not as happy as he imagined, as long as he thought that Wen Ziheng would rather lie and say he was not single than give him a chance at that time, Wei Qing felt that his whole heart was hollowed out.

    The cool wind passed through his chest, and the cold air almost penetrated into his limbs.
.At this moment, Wei Qing had a lot to say. He wanted to tell Wen Ziheng how he had spent the past five years since they broke up, and he wanted to let Wen Ziheng know about his painful mental journey. He just opened his mouth. , those dense words were like balls of cotton, silently blocking his mouth.

    "At that time, I didn't expect you to hate me so much." Wei Qing said sternly.

    As soon as he finished speaking, a pair of hands suddenly reached out to hold Wei Qing's cheeks. The cold palms were in contact with Wei Qing's burning skin, and the slightest coldness penetrated into his heart along the pores, so that he didn't burn like before. It was so uncomfortable.

    Out of the corner of the eye, he could see that the hands were very white and thin, with distinct phalanges, and the knuckles looked particularly beautiful when they were slightly bent. Then, with a little force on the hands, Wei Qing turned her head to meet Wen Ziheng's slightly helpless gaze.

.They just stared at each other for a long time, no one made a sound to break the silence. The golden sunlight filtered in from the half-open window, illuminating the details on Wen Ziheng's face clearly. His face was almost transparent in sufficient light, but it did not affect his appearance at all, and the thick eyelashes cast a faint shadow on the smooth skin.

    You can also see tiny fluff on the cheeks.

    Wei Qing, who was suddenly fascinated, was so blank that he couldn't think of anything, and even the endless grievances just now were thrown into the clouds in an instant. He just wanted to hug Wen Ziheng and kiss him fiercely.

    What if Wen Ziheng and Qi Chengche really had a relationship, as long as Wen Ziheng is his now, it can only be his in the future!

    Wei Qing was about to speak when Wen Ziheng suddenly touched the center of his lips with his fingertips.