Chapter 56

Originally, Shi Yan planned to persuade Wei Qing and Qiu Xi to shake hands and make peace, but when he returned home that night, he realized that what he should have said had not been said.

    That night Shi Yan was tossing and turning and couldn't sleep, all he thought about was that Wei Qing wanted to be a straight man, why did he suddenly bend when he said it!

    Besides, didn't Wei Qing have a girlfriend when he was studying in the United States? I heard that he and his girlfriend lived together for a while, so Wei Qing didn't like men from the beginning, right?

    Could it be that it was broken by Wen Yuanxian's brother?

    Shi Yan thought about it for most of the night, and didn't fall asleep until five or six o'clock in the morning, when the morning light outside the floor-to-ceiling window was faint, but unfortunately he didn't sleep peacefully.

.Maybe it was because of thinking about dreams every day, Shi Yan had a lot of dreams on and off, all of which were related to Wei Qing. After a while, Wei Qing came out publicly in front of all her friends, and was holding a handsome man in his hand. Man, that man was exactly what Wen Yuanxian's brother looked like, and was looking at him with a smile. After a while, Wei Qing asked him out privately and said that he wanted to introduce his boyfriend to him. Shi Yan walked over to take a look. She still had the face of Wen Yuanxian's brother, and she waved her hand to say hi.

    When he woke up in the morning, Shi Yan was stunned.

    After slowly eating the breakfast prepared by the servant, Shi Yan took a shower and then spent more than an hour dressing himself carefully from the inside out. All kinds of famous brands were piled on his body as he wanted, and all kinds of colors were freely hung on his body. , The handsome and fair young man just dressed up like a butterfly, and by the way, he made the servant's eyes hot when he went out.

."Little Master." The servant persuaded earnestly more than once, "If you take off that khaki hat, it may look better." The main reason is that Shi Yan has too many colors on his body, and it can be a little less. .

    Shi Yan inexplicably touched the hat he was wearing on purpose: "This is the new spring and autumn style of Grandma Xiang this year."

    Maid: "...then you'll be happy."

    Shi Yan, an exquisite pig man, did not take the servant's words to heart as he always did. He went to his own company for a symbolic walk, and played two or three hours on his mobile phone at two unimportant meetings. At noon, Shi Yan made an excuse to run away after having lunch in the company cafeteria. On the surface, he was an assistant, but the little secretary, who was actually the aftermath commissioner, had long been accustomed to Shi Yan's urination, and went to the bathroom for him. The act of never returning is turning a blind eye.

.Wei Qing and Qiu Xi were suddenly lost in the circle, and they suddenly became a lot looser, especially after going through the incident of Wei Qing and Qiu Xi the night before yesterday, they used to talk about the bad friends in the WeChat group from time to time. Very tacit understanding of the disappearance, the group of friends that has always been lively is rarely quiet for more than two days.

    Shi Yan's personality is relatively lacking. He belongs to the type of courtesan in the circle. No matter who he is with, he can eat well. Therefore, when Wei Qing and Qiu Xi get involved, he is probably the most difficult person.

    Depressed Shi Yan originally wanted to find a few bad friends to go to the club for a massage to relax, but after a round of appointments, no one was found. Everyone knows that Shi Yan has a good relationship with Wei Qing and Qiu Xi, for fear of being dragged into it. In the muddy water, he didn't even have the courage to see Shi Yan.