Chapter 41

Wen Ziheng walked from the bathroom to the bedroom door in less than ten seconds. When he heard Wei Qing's voice and turned to look, he found that Wei Qing had taken off his clothes and was standing at the bathroom door.

    "..." Wen Ziheng was shocked by the speed at which Wei Qing undressed.

    As if someone didn't see Wen Ziheng's livid face, he said solemnly and frankly, "I'm sorry, I forgot to bring a towel from home. Do you have any extra towels for me?"

    In fact, Wen Ziheng really wanted to answer at this time. It was best to let Wei Qing go back and forth, but the reality was that he had to pass Wei Qing, who was standing by the bathroom door, and walked into the bathroom, and then turned from the second floor of the cabinet. Give Wei Qing two new towels.

.From the beginning to the end, Wei Qing folded his arms and leaned against the door frame. He was not ashamed of his sex at all. Instead, Wen Ziheng's cheeks were as red as fire, and he could even feel the heat in his heart. Following the flow of the blood vessels, he was running around in the body, and the roots of his ears were hot from the steam.

    Although Wen Ziheng was trying his best to control his eyes and not look at Wei Qing, but in the brightly lit bathroom, he didn't need to look at Wei Qing at all, he could see the slender man with the upper and lower body in the corner of the light. A body with nearly perfect proportions was slowly walking towards him, then stood beside him, bent slightly and said, "Have you found it yet?"

    The two were very close, and Wen Ziheng seemed to be able to feel the breath that Wei Qing spit out when he spoke, and the hot air fell lightly on his ears, instantly causing Wen Ziheng's goosebumps.

    "etc!".Like a frightened rabbit, Wen Ziheng stood up hastily. In panic, he didn't stand still and almost hit the tile on the wall. Fortunately, Wei Qing, who was beside him, quickly grabbed his arm.

    Wei Qing frowned slightly, and seemed a little unhappy: "What are you waiting for? The bathroom is slippery, so be careful."

    "Oh." Wen Ziheng pulled his arm out of Wei Qing's hand awkwardly. He lowered his head and didn't want to meet Wei Qing's eyes, but he just lowered his head to see the thing between Wei Qing's legs. It is clear that although it is not the first time he has seen this thing, it is inevitable that he will feel uncomfortable and embarrassed after so many years.

    After thinking about it, Wen Ziheng simply raised his head and looked straight at Wei Qing.

    "Here are the towels." Wen Ziheng put two towels into Wei Qing's hands, and said casually, "Just put them on the shelf when you're done. Good night."

.After speaking, he was about to leave the bathroom, but Wei Qing grabbed his wrist again with another hand as soon as he took a step, and then the scene in front of Wen Ziheng's eyes flashed. On the cold wall.

    The heater in the bathroom was still on, and the dazzling bright yellow light shone on the two of them. Even if Wen Ziheng was wearing thin pajamas with his back against the wall, he didn't feel that it was too cold. The breath on his face brought enormous pressure invisibly, Wen Ziheng silently opened his eyes, his expression tense and staring at Wei Qing's next movements for a moment.

    However, Wei Qing just stared at Wen Ziheng sizingly, and didn't seem to have any intention of doing anything.

.Wen Ziheng exhaled nervously, and suddenly felt that his heart was empty and could not tell what it was like. He shook his hand and felt that Wei Qing did not want to let go of him, so he frowned and said, "It's already very late, don't you trouble."