Chapter 60

News soon came from the factory. Wen Ziheng and Chen Huan went to the factory to look at the samples they made. After Wei Qing's private revision, the samples were very different from the last time Chen Huan saw the design drawings. , the appearance of the product is several grades higher than the previous design on the drawings, not to mention some functional changes and upgrades.

    When he saw the soft and fat little white man, Chen Huan was so surprised that he could put an egg in his mouth, and rushed over as if he had discovered a new world. After several laps, he turned his head in surprise and said to Wen Ziheng, "Brother Heng! How has the third generation changed!"

    "Redesigned." .Wen Ziheng recounted what Wei Qing had explained to him some time ago, and at the same time took samples for practical operation. I have to say that the project path that Wei Qing personally participated in is different, whether it is the detail of the design. Still, the efficiency of sample production has been greatly improved. After speaking, Wen Ziheng patted the robot's head happily, "This is all the credit of your sister-in-law."

    Chen Huan, whose brain was in a state of excitement, didn't understand what Wen Ziheng meant at all, and sighed, "What sister-in-law? Brother Heng, do you have a girlfriend?"

    Wen Ziheng suddenly lowered his face, his eyes exuding a strong black energy: "...that meal is free for you to eat."

    "Oh oh oh! I remembered!" .Chen Huan blushed with embarrassment, scratched his hair helplessly, and flattered Wei Qing, the new sister-in-law, "Hey, my sister-in-law is really good, she can go to the hall and the kitchen, not only The cooking is delicious and it can even help us at work... eh, no! Are these changes made by Wei Dong himself!"

    So Chen Huan was deeply shocked. When others hugged their thighs, they took advantage of the money to take shortcuts. Unexpectedly, his brother Heng was even more powerful and even avoided walking. It was Wei Dong who carried the big sedan chair to carry him directly. As if he was afraid that he was tired, he single-handedly arranged the upgrade of the entire robot for three generations.

    For some reason, Chen Huan was envious.

.When he came to eat that day, Chen Huan took all the interactions between Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing to heart. At first, Chen Huan thought that Wei Qing would crush Wen Ziheng at home with his company identity. Wei Qing did all the work of cooking, cooking, and washing dishes by herself, while Wen Ziheng hugged his son and sat on the chair like a normal person, chatting with them, and swaying the toes of Erlang's legs, leisurely.

    I still remember that when I returned to the company two days later, Chen Huan couldn't help asking Wen Ziheng, "Who is cleaning your house?"

    Wen Ziheng thought that Wei Qing had been lying on the sofa in his house before the move and was reluctant to leave. Because he was afraid that he would get angry and took the initiative to undertake all the housework, he said, "Wei Qing is doing it."

    "Who washes the clothes?"

    "It's also Wei Qing."

    "Is it still Director Wei who cooks and washes dishes?"

.Wen Ziheng, who was sitting behind the desk, shrugged inexplicably: "Didn't you see it all?"

    Chen Huan was silent for a long time, then reached out to wipe the cold sweat on his forehead and asked, "Then what are you doing?"

    "Me?" Wen Ziheng said, "I'm very busy, often I can't finish my work and need to take it home to continue to do it, and teaching Xiaoxi to read and write is also my job, a press conference will be held soon, and there are still many tasks. Wait for me to finish."