Chapter 39

When they were dating, Wen Ziheng liked to smash Wei Qing's hair across the dining table like this. Now it still feels good to the touch. Maybe it's because Wei Qing hasn't used hairspray to take care of her hair. The soft hair is in Wen Ziheng She slid between her fingers and felt itchy when stuck on the skin.

    Wen Ziheng's hand moved down slowly and gently, and then stopped on Wei Qing's right cheek. He held half of Wei Qing's face, and rubbed his thumb lightly on the corner of the other's lips a few times.

    After Wei Qing felt Wen Ziheng's movement, he raised his head and looked at Wen Ziheng.

.Although there was not much expression on Wei Qing's face at the moment, he raised his head slightly and looked at Wen Ziheng almost numbly, but big tears kept pouring out of his eyes, sliding down his smooth cheeks. , After passing through the neck and finally disappearing into the collar, Wei Qing's eyes were red, maybe because he didn't rest well in the hospital last night, his eyes were covered with bloodshots, which Wen Ziheng hadn't noticed before, but now he will feel special if he looks closely. obvious.

    "Why are you crying like a child?" Wen Ziheng quickly felt the wetness in the palm of his hand against Wei Qing's cheek, he sighed inaudibly, and simply leaned over to hold Wei Qing's with both hands. By the way, he stroked the tears off his face, "Look at Xiaoxi, he didn't cry like you did, is it shameful for him to be so big?"

.Wen Xi sat beside Wei Qing, and didn't seem to understand what Wen Ziheng was saying, but when he heard his name, he reflexively raised his head and glanced at his father, then turned to look at Wei Qing .

    Wei Qing pursed his lips tightly. Under the light, his face was particularly pale. He pursed his lips tightly, and his bloodshot eyes made him look like a trapped beast that couldn't find his way, as if the string was taut in his mind. It snaps off anytime, anywhere.

    "I'm sorry." Wei Qing's voice was hoarse.

    "Since I'm willing to tell you about this, it means I forgive you, Wei Qing, whether you really didn't know that I was waiting for you in the coffee shop or deliberately refused to come to see me, it doesn't matter." .Wen Ziheng let go of his hand and slowly stood up straight. He pulled a tissue and wiped away the tears in his hands. He continued, "But now your mother is investigating Xiaoxi's identity, so I can let them know who Xiaoxi is. Your biological son, but the fact that Xiaoxi was born by me must not be revealed, I don't want us to be criticized outside."

    It is a very rare thing for a man to give birth to a child in this world. Even if the people who eat melon will not do anything to Wen Ziheng and Wen Xi, they will look at monsters and no matter where they go. The voices of discussion that can be heard everywhere will destroy the peaceful life of their father and son before they know it.

    Wen Ziheng grew up surrounded by gossip since he was a child. He knew how hard such a life was, and he didn't want to experience the bitterness of it anymore.

.Wei Qing's expression was complicated. Hearing the words, he was stunned for a long time before slowly nodding. With a sigh, he squeezed out a sentence between his teeth: "I know how to do it."

    The fast passing time almost passed in a flash. Wen Ziheng didn't know how Wei Qing talked to Mrs. Wei. A week later, he received an apology call from Mrs. Wei in person. Mrs. Wei's voice over the receiver She was so hoarse, maybe she cried for a while before the phone call, and her speech was also choking on and off. She apologized to Wen Ziheng for losing Wenxi last time, and then she and Uncle Wei took Wei Qing and Wen Brook's sample to do a paternity test.

."We just want to make sure, no matter if Xiaoxi is Xiaoqing's son in the end, we will not do anything else, and we don't want to cause trouble to you and Xiaoxi, but we didn't realize that we did that in private. I've brought you a lot of trouble, I'm sorry, Xiao Wen, I won't do anything stupid in the future, I know it's selfish for me to say this, but I still hope you can forgive me."