Soulmate au: Emmet x reader

Emmet Trevithick youngest of the Nimbasa city Subway masters an insanely strong trainer duo known throughout Unova, they've been featured in magazines and appeared on TV. Hell, They're even best friends with Elesa Fleming! So, why does someone like you, a run of the mill office worker; whose shit at Pokémon battles, have his name on your hand?"

Your partner Pokémon:

*shiny* Charjabug

==============

Soulmate au: a name appears on your wrist or the back of your hand at 15, when you get close the name bearer you can feel each others emotions.

----------------------------------

Tw: unwanted groping.

_______________________________________________________

"Why is someone like him on your hand?...." Your co-worker condescending words echoed in your head like broken record as you sat on the subway back home, Maybe, We should rewind see in this world aside from Pokémon, there's this phenomenon called Soulbonds when you turn 15 a name appears on your wrist, that name belongs belongs to the person your destined be with, your soulmate. When Emmet's name first showed up on the back of your hand, you were ecstatic you often stayed up late feeling giddy wondering what kind of person this Emmet was, and how you'll meet him, you wondered if it'll be like how your parents met traveling the world catching Pokémon and stumbling upon your life partner.

That was until you moved from Alola to Unova a few years back and saw Emmet for the first time it was on the TV they were doing a special on the Gear station and showcasing the battle subway, Your belly felt like it was full of permafrost as you watched Emmet and his brother battle! the way they commanded they're Pokémon They were awesome! Then there was you. Island trial wash out who couldn't even beat the first trial... Now when you look at that name on your hand it felt wrong, you felt like it was a mistake! Someone like Emmet wouldn't go for a weakling like you.

You covered up the name, using stickers, gloves And tried to change the subject whenever someone asked your bondmates name, and made point to stay clear of Emmet or Ingo whenever you had to take the train.

However, one nosey coworker just couldn't leave it alone or respect your privacy, she deduced that your soulmate had to be a very important person, which for some reason Irked her, She always had it out for you for some reason. Anyway, She cornered you at lunch and in front of everyone ripped your glove off and practically shrieked in anger when she saw who's name was on your hand her sharp nails dug into your arm, causing you to yelp in pain and try and pull your arm away, Luckily one of your manager's snapped out of their stupor and pried your now bleeding arm out Cw/n's grasp before tearing her a new butthole for harassment and assaulting you.

Her only reaction was to sneer "Why is someone like him on your hand?" before being forcibly escorted away by your manager, Now everyone at work knew, the whole situation was torn, People agreed that Cw/n should have just minded her own dang business, while the other half was just as baffled that someone with Emmet's status would be bonded to someone like you? Honestly you ask yourself that question everyday. "Charja..." You blinked snapping out of your daze when you heard Volt coo.

You looked in your bag and saw the red bug wasn't in your bag, you looked around when and saw the Charjabug inching his way towards the Subway car's generator. "Oh no you don't!. " you huffed jumping your feet and grabbing Volt before he could try and siphon off the trains electricity.

Volt of course struggled and whined about denied food, You huffed pulled a few Pokébeans out from your purse and started feeding him those, the bug type settled down and started to behaved himself, you went back to sit back down only to find that someone had stolen your seat. You shot the person an unimpressed look as you stood up and waited by the doors, when you were hit by a sudden rush of confusion, curiosity and giddiness, emotions you were certain didn't belong to you. causing you to awkwardly look around you tensed up when saw Emmet and his brother standing at the connecting car door, staring in your direction more specifically at Volt, that doesn't surprise you as they've probably never seen a Pokémon like him before.