Subway boss Ingo x [F]reader: The subway maidens

Summary: The ticket lady and a Barista takeover the double battle train for the running late Twins.

................

"Where are they...where are they?" Y/n muttered while pacing along the double line platform, she got a call from Ingo telling her that he and Emmet were running late due to Emmet's Joltiks overloading their house's power box and causing a blackout, that almost a half an hour ago! the ticket attendant looked over at the still immobile subway, that rich boy and Idol girl were five battles away to the final car!

Just then Y/n got a text from Ingo, traffic was stalled, they were going to be another twenty minutes! "Shit..." the h/c woman hissed before she saw a poster the Grind station, the Gear station's coffee shop... Wasn't the owner a former teacher for the Nimbasa trainer's academy? And like that an Idea hit her. Without a word she rushed into Grind station and grabbed the Barista that Emmet's always hitting on, the girl yelped as she was hastily dragged from her shop. "What the-" Y/n pulled her onto the double battle train. "No time to explain, get your Pokémon ready!" she hissed.

The barista awkwardly did as she was told and took out her Feraligatr's ball and Y/n got her Lopunny ready just as the train started moving and the trainers burst in and looking very confused to find a random railway employee and a waitress instead waiting for them of the subway bosses, The idol girl sneered at them in disdain.

"What the hell is this, where are Ingo and Emmet?"

"Unfornately they're indisposed at the moment, so we'll be the ones challenging you in their place."

"What spoinkwash is this?! I got on for Ingo and Emmet, *stomps foot* I want Ingo and Emmet!"

"And I want a quiet night in with cute guy, but we can't all get what we want.."

The rich boy managed to convinced his idol girlfriend to stop pouting and fight, he was sure a low tier employee and a busgirl would be an easy win! Oh how wrong he was... the Rich boy called out a Gengar and before he then ordered it to use shadow ball on Feraligatr, the Barista ordered the water type to dodge it and use crunch on the ghost-type, knocking it out in one hit!

He was stunned as he called out Machamp "Use bullet punch!" the Barista called back Feraligatr and called out Gallade. "Use protect, then follow it up with Psycho cut...." Rich boy swallowed nervously as he reached for his Flygon's ball that's when he knew they were screwed, meanwhile his partner wasn't doing so hot Y/n's Lopunny manage to knock out her Sylveon and Glaceon.

The ticket attendant snickered at the idol's sloppy tactics. "I'm surprise you managed to get this far, a preschooler battles better then you!" The Idol girl let this glass shattering screech before calling out her ace, a Dragonair. Y/n cocked a brow and calmly called back Lopunny and called out her Audino. but before the hissy-fit throwing Idol could order her dragon to attack.

Y/n loosened her tie and the unbuttoned the three top buttons of her shirt, revealing her keystone necklace, it synched up with the Audinite on Audino's glove in a red flash Audino was replaced with Mega-Audino...Y/n and the waitress looked at each and smirked.

"Use Dazzling gleam!" they ordered at the same time Audino and Gallade nodded the was bright glow engulfed the inside of the subway car, when it died down Dragonair and Flygon were K.O. and their Trainers were left gobsmacked by the whole event as the train's automatic referee called it "Dragonair and Flygon are unable to battle, the winners are Ticket attendant Y/n and {glitches} of the gear station!" Y/n and the waitress high-fived as the Rich boy dragged his tantrum throwing girlfriend out of the train, she was screaming about being cheated and demands of rematch, as there was no way two low class hags could've beaten her!

That's what Ingo and Emmet walked into when they rushed into the station only to see an embarrassed looking boy dragging a kicking and screaming girl behind him. "You filthy Hags! I'll have your jobs!" the girls screeched enraged as the boy barked at her shut-up! he practically carried her up the stairs and out of the station. "What was that all about?" Emmet hummed in confusion Ingo shrugged just as baffled as his twin, they were about to approach the train when a depot agent came running up to them, he was talking so fast neither Ingo or Emmet could really catch what he was saying, something about Y/n and a Barista and taking over the double car?

He was still rambling incoherently as the battle train doors opened and Y/n came out of the main battle car readjusting her uniform while thanking the passengers for their participation on the double battle line and to please watch their steps on the way out, while the Barista just awkwardly stood there waving to everyone, She then said she had to get back the coffee shop! She noticed the twins watching and shyly avoided Emmet's baffled gaze as she passed them.

Needless to say Ingo and Emmet were confused until they saw battle footage, they had whole new found respect for Y/n and their resident coffee supplier, that and the following days there have been request to battle the Gear station's battle maidens after the footage got leaked out.