Chapter 16

Okay this jacket Derek is wearing makes sense closer to the end of the story.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Meredith and Derek have been dating for 4 months now they started dating in September and now it's the end of December."Do we have to stay at your mom's house tonight" Meredith complained.

"Yes Meredith it's tradition you know that" Derek laughed rubbing his hand on her naked back.

"Yeah but Thanksgiving was hell" she groaned "and this time we have to be there from 12 today to tomorrow evening" she added.

"Hopefully they don't make me say I don't want children with you because I really do want children with you" he said placing a kiss to her neck.

"I want children with you too but four is my limit I would rather have three but I'm willing to have four" she said smiling. Then she added "bit your not getting me pregnant yet you have to wait until I'm atleast twenty-two because I said so" she said.

"Okay twenty-two I can wait...maybe" he said kissing down her body.

"Nope mister it's already 11:15 and we have to be at your mom's at 12 and I'm not showing up with you and I have to shower" she said getting out of his bed.

He smirked at her.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She said.

"I need to shower too" he said.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Derek it's 12:02 we're late!" Meredith yelled at him after she finished getting ready. "We also can't arrive at the same time" she added.

"Okay that's fine you go and I'll show up 20 minutes after you text me" he told her.

"Okay" she said.

"Good but before you go come here"
He said grabbing her waist and gave her a passionate kiss.

After they pulled away the were breathing heavily.

"Since I can't do that while we're there" he shrugged.

"Okay then" she giggled "but I have to now so I'll see you in a bit" she gave him a quick kiss and left his trailer.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

She pulled up to Carolyn's and sent Derek a quick text saying she is there. Then she headed in the house.

"Meredith your twenty minutes late" Ellis said when she got inside.

"Sorry I was at Cristina's and lost track a time and then I got an extra pair of clothes" She lied about the Cristina part but she did get extra clothes.

"Fine" Ellis said and walked back in the living room where the rest of the family was.

"Ah look who shows up" Mark said.

"Shut it Mark" Meredith laughed sitting by him and Lexie on the ground.

"Hey Meredith" Lexie said.

"Hey Lex" Meredith said.

Meredith and Lexie have been forming a bond since they figured out they were half sisters.

"Where were you Meredith?" Delaney asked as her and Melanie sat by her they loved Meredith they had a good bond for them being thirteen.