Chapter 23

Everyone enjoyed the long weekend on Derek's land but they all finally left and Meredith and Derek were very thankful to be alone. The baby talk scared Meredith a little because she is no where near to being a mother at nineteen but at the same time she really wanted Derek's children. Currently they were laying in bed enjoying the silence after love making.

"What's on your mind?" Derek asked softly brushing her hair out of her face.

"Nothing much just..I really want children with you not anytime soon I just..I really do want your children" she replied softly.

"I want you to have my children" he chuckled huskily.

"Good" she said smiling a bit.

"What else is going on in that mind of yours?" He asked her.

She took in a breath and said "college, and what's going to happen to us because I love you Derek so much and I just don't know because I already applied to three and the closest ones are Stanford and UCLA then I also applied to Dartmouth but it's so far away and-" she was saying but Derek cut her off.

"Hey hey it's okay we will make it work let's just spend the months we have without worrying" he soothed her pulling her into his chest.

"Okay" she breathed relaxing in his arms.

"Okay" he mirrored her softly.

"I love you" she mumbled.

"I love you too" he said

"Like really love you" she said.

"I really love you too" he chuckled.

"No like I've never felt this way" she confessed.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you" he told her softly.

"Really?" She asked looking up into his eyes.

"Really" he nodded rubbing his thumb along her cheek.

"That's good" she giggled softly.

"Yeah" he agreed with her.

"Your too good for me" she mumbled before sleep took over.

■■■

"Mmm" Meredith stirred in her sleep Tuesday morning.

"Meredith wake up" Derek said rubbing her arm.

"Morning" she said groggily with a smile.

"Morning I made waffles" he smiled putting a kiss to her lips.

"Ooh waffles" she said sitting up.

"Nice to see that get get you out of bed just get dressed and I'll get by your plate ready" he laughed.

Once Meredith got dressed she sat down and ate the waffles Derek made for her. "Do we have coffee?" She asked.

"Yep pouring you a cup right now" he said.

"You're an angel" she moaned taking a bite of the waffles.

"I am now eat your waffles we can put your coffee in a travel mug" he said.

"You're not my dad" she said.

"I'm aware Meredith we just have to go" he chuckled.

"Okay" she giggled finishing up her waffles.

Derek handed her the travel mug and they were off to the school.

■■■

After a long day at school both Meredith and Derek were laying in bed exhausted. "Stark is an ass" Meredith said.