Chapter 57

Meredith Grey

"Can I just fuck you in that dress" Derek groans against my lips as we walk into our house.

"If you don't rip it..be my guest" I smile.

He smirks before picking me up and laying me down on the sofa. "You still up for a wedding sex tape?" He asks me I forgot about that.

"Yeah, you can get off to it when I'm not at home" I giggle as he sets up the camera.

"More like you will when your pregnant and horny and I'm not here to help you out and you'll use that vibrator that you used all the time in college" he chuckles as he finishes setting up the camera.

"Yeah and the worst part is you'll watch me and not help" I frown.

"I'll help, if I can't watch anymore" he smirks starting the recording and walking over to me.

"Oh yeah?" I ask with a smile as his hands rub my legs.

"Yep" he nods before pushing me up and spreading my legs.

I smile biting my lip as he pushes my dress up a bit and he pulls my panties off of me. I still have everything on except for my vail because it was hurting my head and now my panties.

"When is our flight tomorrow?" He asks as he starts to rub my clit.

"Two in the afternoon because I knew something like this would happen" I smile.

"Good because you're not going to get much sleep" he says before I feel his start to suck aggressively on my clit making my head and jaw drop as moans spill out of my mouth.

He licks around my hole teasing me a little with his tongue before french kissing my pussy. "Fuck yes" I moan bucking my hips up and shoving his head closer.

He pulls back a bit spitting on my pussy before bringing his hand up to rub it and it feels so good.

"Wedding sex is the best" I moan as he continues to rub my pussy before kissing it again and licking through my folds.

He pulls away again to rub once again. "Hm, this is only the beginning love" he says blowing on my clit sending shivers through my body.

He spreads my pussy lips with his fingers and softly licks up and down so I can hardly feel it. "No, no more please more" I beg opening my eyes back up and moving my dress down so I can watch him eat me out and it is one of the hottest things ever.

He rubs my clit as we sucks and licks the living life out of me I don't even need the penetration of his tongue and I reach my edge. My body spasms and my head falls back once again.

"As much as I like this dress I think we should get you out of it" he smirks.

"Hm me too" I smile.

It's kind of hard to get on and off so Derek cut the recording and got me undressed before he got himself undressed and then started the recording once again.

I smile and push him onto the couch. I lean down and grip his hard dick. I put both of my knees on each side of him so my wet pussy is hovering above him.

I take his large cock and tease myself as I rub it on my swollen clit. Once I can't hold out and crave him enough I slowly sink onto him and roll my hips.

I move back and forth, side to side as I I hide my face in his neck biting my lip so hard I could draw blood, but I don't care I'm in sexual bliss.

I soon start to move up and down and he holds onto my ass and smacks it occasionally making me moan. I'm close to release so I speed up my movements and I can tell he can't hold it and I feel him cum inside of me and I cum soon after, if I'm not pregnant after tonight, I don't know what will get me pregnant, maybe the honeymoon.

I pull his dick out but I slowly rub myself against it making it become, once again, hard. I try to line everything back up again but he stops me. He lays down and has me sit down on his face. I think he's addicted to eating me out.

I ride his face as he eats me out for the second time tonight, then a third. I would let him continue but I felt overstimulated so we took a little break but feeling his erection against my ass made me very horny and needy for his dick so he laid me down and, made love to me. That was our last round because we actually need to get some rest for tomorrow.

"I love you" I mumble against his chest as we carries me to our room.

"I love you too" he says kissing my head.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

There is the wedding sex guys, I feel like I'm the best at writing oral sex...

Suggestions?