Chapter 29

"No Mark that one is to...big this is supposed to be small simple, Meredith isn't into giant rocks on her finger just a simple one would be nice" Derek explained to his friend as they looked around at the jewelers.

"Fine" Mark groaned setting down the huge ring he had in his hands.

Derek continued looking when he spotted it the perfect ring for Meredith Grey.

^^^
The ring

"See one you like sir?" The jeweler asked.

"Oh, yes this one" Derek said pointing to it.

"Okay we'll get that ready for you does Friday work to pick it up?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you" Derek smiled at her then dragged Mark out of there with him.

■■■

"We're home" Mark said in a sing songy voice as they walked into Carolyn's house.

"Derek!" Meredith giggled jumping into his arms.

"Meredith Grey are you drunk?" He asked looking at her.

"Cristina thought it would be such a joy to bring my daughter to the bar" Ellis said.

"Just a little bit" Meredith giggled.

"Hm yeah" Derek chuckled.

Meredith drunkenly tried to seduce Derek but it wasn't working.
"Mommy Derek won't have sex with me" Meredith pouted.

"Mer-" Derek started with a chuckle.

"Is it because I'm not pregnant" She stuck her bottom lip tears forming in her eyes.

"No Meredith, come here you're drunk" Derek said pulling her into his arms.

"Are you going to break up with me" she asked into his chest.

"No never" he said kissing her head.

"Pregnant?" Carolyn and Ellis asked.

"We thought she was pregnant but she was just sick" Derek told them running his fingers through Meredith's hair. "She was disappointed" Derek added.

"Problem why she went out and got drunk" Ellis said.

"Yeah" Derek agreed looking down at her.

"Why were you and Mark out so long anyway?" Carolyn asked.

"Uhm-" Derek hesitated.

"Engagement ring!" Mark yelled.

"Ring?" Ellis asked.

"Uh-" Derek hesitated "how many shots did she have?" He asked.

"Nine" Carolyn responded.

"Hm, okay then yes a ring" Derek said looking at Ellis.

"You have peach rings? yummy" Meredith giggled with a hiccup looking up at Derek with a drunkly bright smile.

"Well you have my approval" Ellis said smiling at the couple even if her daughter was very drunk.

"How many shots can that girl take without feeling anything?" Carolyn asked.

"Four, once she hits five she gets tipsy, six a little drunk, seven drunk, and eight or more she won't remember a thing in the morning" Derek told her.

"Your very observant...wait how long has this girl been drinking she is only nineteen" Mark said from behind Carolyn.

"When she was seventeen she started drinking but only if Carolyn or I was around" Ellis answered.

"She really likes her tequila, I just didn't know that much" Carolyn chuckled.

"Derek!" Meredith randomly shouts in  an angry tone.

"Yes?" Derek asked confusedly.

"Why can't you just fuck me I have been trying to get you to for so long now" she groans.

"I'm going to get popcorn be right back" Mark said.

"Bring us some" Ellis yelled at him he held a thumbs up and went to make some popcorn because drunk Meredith is highly entertaining.

"Meredith you are so drunk" Derek told her cupping her face in his hand.

"No I'm just so horny" she corrected him poking at his chest.

"What'd I miss?" Mark asked coming back with the popcorn and sitting on the couch.

"Meredith told Derek she's just horny not drunk" Carolyn said grabbing some popcorn.

Ameila came down the stairs and went by the people with the popcorn.
"I've been watching this from upstairs but you guys have popcorn down here so I had to come down" she told them sitting on the ground infront of the couch.

Meredith looked at Derek with a pout. "Please" she begged moving her hand to cup his balls through his pants.

"Mer...no" Derek grunted out.

"Why not?" She asked pulling her hand away.

"One you're drunk and two there are people literally watching this" he said gesturing to the people on the couch.

Meredith looked at him and stuck her bottom lip back out. Then she turned around to the four people watching.
"He's being unfair" she said crossing her arms.

"Boo, Derek just mount the women already" Mark said eating popcorn.

"What no!" Derek exclaimed.

"Nobody wants to see that" Amelia said to Mark.

"Nobody" Carolyn and Ellis agreed.

"Awe come on what's the difference Ma, Ellis you both have seen Meredith naked and Derek" Mark said.

"Yeah, when they were babies and Derek wasn't fucking her" Ellis said.

"Whatever" Mark said grabbing more popcorn.

"Markie can you call Cristina on my phone?" Meredith asked sweetly handing him her phone.

"Sure" Mark said looking for Cristina's contact.

"Put it on speaker" she told him. He did just that.

"Hello?"

"Cristina people here are unfair and Derek won't fuck me!" Meredith exclaimed into the phone.

"Let me talk to him"

Meredith hands the phone to Derek.
Derek sighs and speaks into the phone "yes Cristina?"

"Why won't you just do the girl?"

"Because she's drunk"

"Whatever but Meredith is hot I would do her in a second" then the line cut.

"You see that Cristina would have sex me, I would have sex with her" Meredith said.

"No you wouldn't" Derek said.

"And why not?" Meredith asked.

"Because.." Derek started and grabbed Meredith bridal style and continued "you would be to busy having sex with me."

"Derek!" She giggled as he peppers kisses all along her neck.

"Literally you make me feel so single" Ellis said.

"Maybe because you are" Carolyn said.

"So are you" Ellis said offended.

Carolyn just shrugged and turned back to the cute couple.