Chapter 58

Derek Shepherd

We have been here for two days our first day we explored and took pictures because Meredith was still a little sore from our wedding night shenanigans. She likes exploring which is okay it's perfect even, I think she has a thing with making sex tapes because she wants to make a honeymoon sex tape tonight, not that I'm complaining.

"It's so beautiful" I hear Meredith behind me with the camera. She is showing the view we have from the small porch we have, and the view is absolutely stunning.

She ends the recording and I grab her making her laugh. I start and different recording, for the sex tape.

I take her clothes off with breeze and I pin her on the bed. I smile as I kiss her passionately before slowly moving down, I spend some time on her breasts before trailing some more kisses down her stomach to her pussy.

I blow one her clit making her buck her hips. I grab a vibrator and turn it and I hold it against her clit making her squirm. I chuckle as I slowly slide inside of her the vibrator still held against her clit.

She lets out loud moans so I press my lips against hers as I move in and out of her. I kiss under her jawline as I tease her nipples I feel like I don't give them enough attention and I know it brings her closer to release. I feel her nails scraping my back.

"I want to be on top" she pants out before biting her lip and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I feel her walls contract around me and I feel my own orgasm coming.

Once we both reach out highs we ride them out before taking a small break. "Now do you wanna be on top?" I chuckle.

"Yep get off of me" she says tapping my shoulder.

I get off of her and she straddles me and rubs her set pussy on my dick to make it hard again. "Maybe I should do this more often it feels so good" she moans hiding her face in my neck as she keeps grinding on me. I realize her clit is getting lots of attention.

I put my hands back on the head board and she does the same and takes in my length. She rolls her hips all over me while moaning into my neck.

I hold onto her ass as I start to thrust my hips. "No stop" she says before she starts to bounce on my dick her boobs so perfect, the face she makes before biting her lip trying to stop the moans, the way she rides me is just, marvelous.

I reach up and flick her nipples with my thumbs making her cry out in pleasure before she cums and lays down as I pump into her to help her ride it and for me to reach my release too.

"I love you" she whispers.

"I love you too" I smile ending the recording.

"I like making the sex tapes, the next one has to be a Valentine's day one" she giggles.

"Oh yeah?" I ask taking my fingers and dragging them up and down her spine.

"Yeah definitely" she laughs.

"Hm, okay" I smile.

"Good because I have a feeling I'll get horny a lot when you're at work and I'm pregnant" She says kissing my neck.

"Hmm" I hum, "hey! Meredith" I groan.

"I like to mark what's mine" she grins taking her tongue and going over the hickey she just gave me with it.

"Fine then I get to mark what's mine" I smile before I give her multiple hickeys which led us to more sex, not that I'm complaining.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Guys this book is almost finished but when it's done I'm leaving because Merswifey and Leah1705 are big bullies, no hate towards them they are just joking around....I hope heh.