Chapter 32

^^ Just a song I like it has nothing to do with the story

It was Saturday morning I went to get my dress yesterday with Izzie

"You're up early" I heard Derek said next to me.

"Yeah" I smiled kissing his nose.

"You are going out with Izzie and Cristina today" his said pulling me on top of him.

"Yeah" I said.

"They will be picking you up soon" he said moving his hands softly down my naked body.

"Yeah" I breathed.
■■■

"What time is it?" He asked his hands still roaming her body

"Seven thirty" she responded.

"What time are they coming?" He asked moving his hands to her ass.

"Eight" she told him laying her head on his chest.

"Hm, perfect" he said flipping them so he was hovering over her.

He started kissing down her throat hitting her spots making her whimper.

He kissed down and kissed her breasts and his hand moved down to her already wet pussy. He chuckled "so wet for me already love?" He asked her and she nodded whimpering and his fingers flicked her clit.

"Der.." she moaned.

He shook his head in amusement before going to reach for a condom before she stopped him.

"You know I'm on the pill please, I need to feel you" she begged him.

Without warning he thrust into her making her eyes roll and her back arch. Her moans were music to his ears as he pounded into her sweet pussy.

"Ye- oh, oh" she moaned as he continued to thrust into her hard.

They were so caught up into eachother they hadn't noticed the three girls that walked into the trailer.

■■■

"Meredith I hope you don't mind that me brought Je-" Izzie said before turning back to Cristina and Jen.