Chapter 47

Meredith Grey

I wake up in Derek's shirt and boxers with tear stains on my face. I remember what happened last night and since I have no classes today I think I'm just going to sleep because I'm so exhausted. "You okay being here alone?" Cristina asks.

"Yeah I think I'll just sleep" I say with week smile.

"You sure?" She asks.

"One hundred percent" I say.

"Okay, I'm going to do the errands because I have nothing else to do maybe when I get back I'll call Mcdreamy to make fun of him, making fun of him is the best" she says before kissing my forehead and leaving the dorm room.

Since I woke up I might aswell call Derek before falling back asleep. "Hello?" I hear in the other end.

"Hey Derek" I sigh.

"Meredith, hold that thought could you open the door I mailed something to you and had Cristina put it outside your door" he says and I slowly get up and walk to the door. I open the door and see something I through the phone on my bed and look in front of me, I wasn't expecting Derek.

Derek Shepherd was outside my door. Before I knew it I was in his arms hugging him like this was the last time I'll ever see him again. "What are you doing her?" I ask as he wipes the tears I didn't know I had.

"You were crying" he says.

"Yes Derek I was crying, but just because I was crying doesn't mean you have to come because everytime I cry you can't come here" I ramble.

"Meredith, want to have a lazy day?" He asks with his Mcdreamy smile.

"You make fun of me for saying lazy day" I giggle.

"I do but you love your lazy days" he says kissing me softly not caring who is watching us because we were still in the hall.

"I want a lazy day" I say after we pull away.

"I thought you would so I brought some of your favorite snacks and movies" he says grabbing a bag.

"This, is why I love you" I say and we walk into my dorm room.

"Hm I'm glad you can use me for something" he says and I giggle.

He puts the movie in and then we get onto my bed and I cuddle into him. "I'm happy you're here" I sigh as he kisses my head.

"I'm happy I'm here" he says breathing in my hair conditioner that he loves.

"What did you get ne for snacks?" I ask.

"Well I couldn't get any icecream because it would melt but I got you a box of chocolate with the strawberry filling, chocolate covered strawberries you better eat those first, and kit kats because you have your weird kit kat addiction" he says.

"I love strawberry things" I smile.

"I know why do you think I bought them" he chuckles.

I take one of the strawberries and take a bite then offer him a bite which surprisingly he ate without protesting. "Do you think my kit kat addiction is weird?" I ask.

"Just a little" he says and I smile  putting my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"I love you so so much" I say softly.

"I love you more than words can describe" he says kissing my head and rubbing my back.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Sorry for the short chapter but you deserved an update.

I have a story in my drafts that I really want to publish it has the introductions and almost a whole chapter done already, and I know I'm already working on three other books but I want too do it what do you think?

Suggestions?