Chapter 31

I was teaching last period which is also the class I have with Meredith

The class had a test Yesterday so they got a free day today. It two days before prom so a Thursday. The class was all having one conversation when someone said something...different definitely not school appropriate.

"How did everyone lose their virginities?" was the question. Honestly if I blocked them put I really didn't care but the question came back to me.

"Me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, why don't you share with us Mr. Shepherd?" Meredith asked batting her eyelashes.

"You guys don't want to know an I really don't want to share that" I said.

"You're lame Shepherd" Cristina called out.

I would've freaked out on Cristina but I was learning self control because she was probably going to be my future children's aunt and basically my sister in law, but I mean I have to propose first.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"We all did it" Alex said.

"Fine" I groaned I got up and walked to the front of the class sitting on a table.

"Woo hoo, go Shep!" The class cheered and I just chuckled.

"Okay, let's see, I was 17 and it was with my ex wife" I started.

"Highschool Sweethearts?" Someone asked and I nodded.

"Anyways we had started dating not that long before and you know I never even had the thought of it you should of seen me I didn't even think I would have a girlfriend. I had this afro because I still hadn't even discovered hair products, and I was just a literal band geek." I laughed.

"Band geek, what'd you play?" Izzie asked.

"Saxophone" I laughed before continuing.

"I don't remember much only that it happened in the back of my car and it was horrible, so was the marriage I have no idea where I went wrong, well actually I do I just needed the women I'mwith now to help me realize it" I said glancing at Meredith.

"Who is she?" The Daisy girl asked.

"Why don't you asked her at prom" I said.

"We forgot someone" Renee said.

"Who?" Daisy asked.

"Meredith" Renee said.

"Yeah Meredith you have to go, was it good?" Someone asked.

Meredith laughed a bit. "You guys really wanna know?" She asked.

They all nodded. "Well, I was at his place just watching a movie, he well he is very good looking and a tease. So out of the blue I asked if he wanted to have sex...damn it was good and it still is good" she said confidently.