Fluff

Just to inform the first one can be considered platonic or not but this one and the last one contain an aged up Kazutora meaning it happens in the future or in another universe. The second and last one also have genberbend of some characters.

--------------------------------------

Wakasa x Kazutora

The moment Kazutora woke up he knew it would be a bad day since his body felt so heavy and his mind muddled. He didn't get up having no will to do it so he just stayed in his bed until he fell asleep once more. When he woke up again he still felt the same but he noticed that there was someone laying beside him and holding him like he was the most precious thing in the world.

"Waka?" mumbled Kazutora but sincerely he didn't even know if he made any sound not until Wakasa looked at him and smiled softly

"Go back to sleep, next time you wake up we will eat something and just lay here watching some movies" hummed Wakasa to which Kazutora tried to give a little smile before burrowing his face on Wakasa's chest who started to play with his hair making Kazutora fall asleep faster

Koko x Kazutora

For much that people told them their love wouldn't survive all the complications their relationship would bring to this day they were still together holding each other stronger than ever and knowing they had truly found the love of the other woman they now held in their arms and always will.

Kokonoi Hajime the fifth princess of Tenjiku and Hanemiya Kazutora a simple maid who had always been loyal and stayed by Koko's side during her fight for the throne. Today they found each other side by side in the throne watching Tenjiku flourish in their hands into a country that accepted anyone no matter who they were, where they did come from, who they liked or what their past was.

"So happy have been chosen to be your maid" whispered Kazutora smiling with her head in her wife's shoulder

"And I that you were given to me" agreed Koko kissing her wife's forehead before both continued observing their nephews and nieces playing in the castle's garden

Emma x Kazutora

Emma never did look like the normal girl her classmates expected from her especially after meeting her three brothers but really what surprised them more about her was how her boyfriend had her wrapped around his finger and Emma looked proud of it. She won't lie and say that before she had loved Draken but Kazutora when he arrived at her life took her world and herself by storm and when she least expected she noticed she had fallen for him and was happy that he felt the same. Emma would do anything for her pretty boyfriend because just his presence made her day much better.

Kazutora never thought about falling in love but once he started to get to know Emma he couldn't be blamed for having fallen hard for her but it did surprise him that she felt the same for him. He was so happy about being with Emma that his friends had commented a lot that he looked happier each day and he couldn't deny it when Emma made each day better for him.

Shinichiro x Kazutora

Shinichiro was still surprised that the pretty girl he had met in his shop had accepted going on a date with him especially when all his friends had been present, he adored them but he knew most girls rejected him since they prefer his friends, so he can't be blamed for still not believing this is happening while both of them have a picnic in a park near Kazutora, girl's name, house.

"Are you okay?" asked Kazutora noticing that Shinichiro wasn't totally here and worried that maybe the food wasn't has good as her best friend had told her

"Yeah" said Shinichiro coming back to reality and he blushed "It is just hard for me to believe that you accepted to go on a date with me" he mumbled and Kazutora giggled

"While your friends may be good looking you are more my type, Shinichiro-san~" Kazutora said smiling to Shinichiro who smiled back and with that they started talking about themselves and random things

Maybe Shinichiro wasn't expecting Kazutora to accept to go on a date with him but he was happy that she did especially now years after that day and he found himself in an altar watching Kazutora walking to him so they could unite their lives together forever.