Tenjiku's Empress

Izana was Tenjiku's king which was no secret to anyone so him treating someone like his queen seemed impossible in everyone's minds.

Kakuchou was Izana's loyal servant that would never bow down to anyone else or treat them as his king/queen.

Which was true...Izana and Kakuchou didn't treat him like a queen.

No, he was their, Tenjiku's too, empress and they treated him just like that.

.

.

.

Akashi Haruchiyo didn't remember his father's face since the man was always working to make sure they had enough money to live a good life.

It was his grandma who mostly raised him (Takeomi too but it had stopped once he didn't believe Haruchiyo about what happened when he got his scars) so everything he knew and learned was from her even if he never could learn how to cook like her since he was a disaster in the kitchen.

He had a great life with his family, even if Takeomi blamed him for how Senju acted as if Haruchiyo had to be the one to raise her, not Takeomi or their father, and childhood friends.

...Until that day

He still flinches sometimes when someone touches his face.

But the most fucked up thing about it? Haruchiyo was more terrified by Takeomi than Mikey.

Mikey, his once upon a time king, was the one who gave him those scars but the way Takeomi reacted, blaming him even after Haruchiyo said he hadn't done anything wrong, scared him even more than how he got these scars and who gave them.

Mikey had the decency to apologize but neither Takeomi or Senju did and while he could understand Senju not doing it...he just couldn't forgive Takeomi.

If once his scars had healed and scarred, he packed his things and said goodbye to their grandma's shrine before leaving that house forever? Well it was something between him, his grandma's spirit and their father.

Akashi Haruchiyo disappeared that day leaving behind only Haruchiyo.

But when he met his new king and the knight...

Sanzu Haruchiyo was born.

.

.

.

Sanzu had enjoyed these two years beside his two childhood friends, even if he never could get too close to Mikey without flinching, but he had said in the beginning that once his new king and his knight had created the gang they promised when younger he would leave to join them.

And they did so today he would be leaving Baji and Mikey and will probably become their enemy.

Neither said a word when he gave back his uniform but they did hug him, or just ruffle his hair in Mikey's case, as if that was their goodbye.

Sanzu looked one last time to his childhood friends before taking off his mask and giving them a last smile before he left to where Mucho was waiting for him.

Sanzu Haruchiyo left Toman with a smile and welcomed his king and knight to his arms with a bigger smile

.

.

.

Everyone in Tenjiku was waiting excitedly to meet the famous third founder of Tenjiku even if they were just joining them now that they are in Shibuya. They had heard Izana and Kakuchou mention that person, recently also Mucho who seemed to have been guarding that person all this time, so of course they were all curious and couldn't wait to meet them.