Now...I'm Free

She still remembered the times she was happy even if now they were just a blurry memory.

It wasn't like those days had happened ten years ago but they were distant memories.

Sometimes she wished to go back in time and stop her mother from meeting that man who ruined their lives.

Dino Santos, or Santos Dino if you want to go by how you say it in Japanese, was the man's name.

He was nice to her and her mother despite not being a secret that he was a famous gang leader.

She had never seen her mother that happy so she ignored the bad feeling she had about Dino.

It was her first mistake.

The second one was agreeing to let her piano go and become his subordinate and heir.

The third and last one was believing he wouldn't do that to her and kill her mother.

But now...now she would kill him even if it is the last thing she will ever do.

While Dino was trying to use the 3 Deities war to take over Japan's gang world, just like he did in Brazil, she will take that fight to kill him before he destroys someone else's life.

Because Terano 'South' Minami wasn't no longer that weak girl easy to manipulate since her 'father' taught her well...soo well that he will die at her own hands.

.

.

.

South knew what Dino had planned so she had gone sooner to the place where the fight would start. She saw when Ryuuguuji 'Draken' Ken arrived just before the leader of Braham plus the famous Crybaby Hero did the same. The moment one of Dino's subordinates(of those who were loyal to him and not South) picked their gun, she did the same and they shoot their guns at the same time, South was quite proud to have learnt how to stop bullets with bullets and that Draken and Takemichi where more intelligent than they looked like.

The moment the ambulance arrived and then one of the nurses(after being convinced by an unmoving but talking Draken to lie) said Draken had died the fight started so South appeared and acted just like Dino wanted her to do. She followed the play just like he wanted until he finally arrived just when South was winning against Braham's leader.

"And here I thought Japan's gang leaders would be older and stronger" smirked Dino and both Braham and Kantou Manji members looked confused at him "It's good to know that my Rokuhara will win" he added and everyone looked surprised because they all thought South was the leader(and technically she was since most of them had given her their loyalty not Dino)

"You are Rokuhara's leader?" asked Koko since he knew Mikey wouldn't talk especially since Draken was 'dead'

"Yes, why?" said Dino and that was the moment Kakuchou, South's second in command, approached her and whispered that her people had subdued Dino's subordinates which made her smirk

"We just never received the information that Rokuhara's leader was you" said Koko, having a feeling that something wasn't making sense here

"And he isn't" said South turning to Dino glared at her

"Do you wanna get punished, South?" growled Dino to South who just laughed

"If you are able to do it once you are 6 feet under earth" South smiled and shot him three times on in the heart, another in the head and lastly one in between his legs making him fall dead in the ground

"What the fuck?!" said Takeomi not understanding what's going on like most people

"Take anyone who is loyal to Dino to the police and then come back to the base" ordered South to her people

"Will you need one of us to stay behind, Minami-chan?" asked Ran and South rolled her eyes

"No, I will be talking to them alone" said South and with that Rokuhara's members start all, but her, to go away "Also you can get up" she added looking in direction to the ambulance where Draken got up surprising everyone

"Thank you" said Draken to the people in the ambulance and paid them before they left once he was out of it

"Kenchin?" murmured Mikey but was heard since it was complete silence

"Mikey" smiled Draken to Mikey before he looked at South "Why did you help us?" he asked

"Sorry that is only information for the first date" teased South even if it wasn't a complete lie since she wouldn't be telling everything to them

"Kenchin isn't interested in men" said Mikey with Takemichi agreeing and South had to stop herself from laughing

"Good thing I'm a woman" she said and South did laugh this time at the faces they all made

Once they had recuperated from knowing South was a woman, she finally started telling them what just happened and the general reason behind it but also she said that Rokuhara wouldn't be participating no more in this stupid war so if the other two still wanted to fight it was their problem. When she was done, South gave her number to Senju who wanted to train with her someday before she left to see her people and they all could decide on what they would be doing from now on.

.

.

.

Three months had passed since Dino was finally killed and Minami was finally enjoying her life as she never had been able to do because of Dino. She had become friends with Senju and other girls which she thanked because even if she loved her boys she always had wanted to have a female friend.

It was strange but Minami loved this new feeling.

After years of having to do what Dino wanted and let him do whatever he wanted with her.

She was...

"Now...I'm free" whispered Minami smiling watched her friends laughing and talking as they had a picnic a habit they had started not even a week after Dino was gone

Terano Minami was finally free and she would never let anyone lock her and take away the people who were dear to her.

"Hey, Nami! Come join us!" shouted Shion from where they were watching Ran trying to win a arm wrestling against Mochi

"Coming!" she said walking in their direction to make fun of Ran and hype up Mochi