Sugar Daddy

Kokonoi Hajime was rich and everyone who met him knew it but what no one knew was that he loved to spoil those dear to him even if he himself didn't notice until someone once pointed it out to him. He never really gave much thought when he bought things for those he loved but he had to admit that everytime he did that he felt happy and relaxed so maybe he did love to spoil his people and would never stop it unless he lost all his money.

So if once it was pointed out to him he took even more great care of the people he loved and spoiled them even more(some were against it at first but ended up just accepting it and loving to be spoiled) to the point he even learned how to cook or give massages for some of those people, it was his problem and no one else's.

Basically Koko from a rich friend upgraded into their sugar daddy.

.

.

.

Inui was so tired especially with how stupid the last client in the shoo had been(even Draken had to take some deep breaths so he wouldn't just let Mikey go to beat up the client). He wanted to relax at home but he had promised Koko to go out with him so with a final tired sigh Inui got up from his bed and made his way to take a shower and get ready to hang out with Koko. Once ready Inui left to meet Koko at a nearby park as they always did and as Inui predicted Koko was already there waiting for him.

Koko only took one look at Inui and knew that it was time to completely spoil his best friend. Thankfully he had prepared a spa night for them so he knew this would make Inui feel better and hopefully will also fall asleep faster once Koko takes him home(Koko still remembers that whenever Inui had a bad day despite being completely tired he took too long to fall asleep because of all the stress).

"Come on, Inupi! I have planned a spa night for us and tomorrow some new clothes and heels will arrive for you!" smiled Koko and Inui looked surprised but then smiled softly because really Koko knew him better than anyone

.

.

.

Mikey was in paradise and he was sure he hadn't died yet. Okay, Koko didn't need to take him here even if he had been whining at Draken that he wanted to be paid sooner to come to this food fair but really if it wasn't because Mikey was practically married to Mitsuya he would ask Koko in marriage(not like Mitsuya wouldn't want to marry Koko too).

"You're the best, Haji!" said Mikey grinning and giving a quick hug to Ko who smiled amused

"Thanks, Mikey" replied Koko "But you know that if you or the others want something you can come to me, right?" he asked and Mikey looked a bit surprised before slightly blushing

"I...actually thought it was a Inui thing" laughed Mikey scratching his head

"Well please tell the others that it isn't a only Inui thing" hummed Koko before grabbing Mikey's hand so they could finally enter the food fair since in no time their time to enter arrived(the food fair was really famous and the line was quite big)

"Thank you" said Mikey before his eyes shined when he saw a place selling a variety of types of taiyaki and pushing Koko in that direction

.

.

.

Emma was seriously thinking of breaking up with Draken and marrying Koko because this man was worth it with how sweet he was whenever he noticed that Emma was on her days or just not feeling well just like now. She really got lucky in getting the job of being his secretary because if this is how he treats her, and she is just a friend, she really wants to know how Yamagishi is living for sure.

"Are you better, Emma?" asked Koko still worried because while he had seen Emma sick before he was not like this

"A bit, yes" Emma answered truthfully since for the last days she had been feeling really sick on the mornings

"Wait!" mumbled Koko leaving his room(the moment he saw Emma really sick he, himself, informed any clients that today he had something more important to do and took her to his and Yamagishi's apartment) before he came back five minutes later with a pharmacy bag

"What is that?" asked Emma curious and Koko raised an eyebrow

"Pregnancy test" he answered and Emma looked surprised at him before thinking on how she had been feeling and that it matched what most women say they had feel when pregnant

"Give me" she said and Koko gave her the bag

Emma followed the instructions and now both waited for the results which made Emma super nervous with Koko observing her a bit amused. It was no secret in their friends group that Emma and Draken had been trying for a baby so now getting the chance to find out if they finally did or not really made Emma a nervous mess.

"Emma, it will be okay" said Koko, getting up "How about you go change to some more comfortable clothes while I see the result and then no matter what it is we go shopping to make you relax?" he asked smiling softly to Emma who looked at him like he was the best thing in his life(I mean Koko I'm your friend too so come and spoil me too<3)

"Thanks, Haji!" she said giving a quick kiss to his cheek and going to pick some of Koko's clothes before going to the guest room to change into them

The rest of the day they spent shopping and Emma had a little skip to her every step just wanting to run to D&D Motors to tell Draken the good news but also wanting to surprise him once he arrived at their apartment. Koko just had a happy smile in his face and was planning already on how to spoil his future nephew/niece as much as he did with Emma, Draken and all the others.

.

.

.

"Hey, Haji!" called Yamagishi from their bed

"What, Kazu?" answered Koko from the bathroom where he was just finishing to wash his teeth

"Did you realize you are practically everyone's sugar daddy?" asked Yamagishi amused because when he mentioned this on his weekly meeting with the other Mizo Middle Gang they started to deny that while blushing(he isn't possessive that much and doesn't mind sharing lovely boyfriend)

"Yes, does that make you uncomfortable?" Koko answered coming out of the bathroom and looking at Yamagishi with a raised eyebrow

"Nope" said Yamagishi getting up to kiss Koko "I love you and know you won't betray me" Koko smiled softly and gave him a quick kiss "But please inform me if you want to sleep with any of our friends, I would like to watch it" he added smirking and Koko blushed

"YAMAGISHI KAZUSHI!" shouted Koko embarrassed and throwing a pillow to Yamagishi's face who was laughing