The Dare

Madarame Shion was a delinquent and as such he liked a good fight but the one that was brewing was just too much for him and he was sure that someone else would die on it. He may not like it but he had his limits when it comes to these things so he was quite fearful and anxious of what would happen.

After the meeting where Mikey announced when the fight between Kanto and Toman would happen, Shion left to visit a friend he made during his last stay at juvie(hopefully he wouldn't end up there or in prison soon). Their meeting had been accidental but they hit it off right away and have been friends since then.

Hanemiya Kazutora was and wasn't everything he expected when he heard about him from rumors. It really seemed that what happened to him before that accident really fucked him up but that he was finally getting better since the famous Bloody Halloween.

They had become great friends so Shion right now could only go to Kazutora to ask for advice on what he should do when the fight started so no one else would die again.

.

.

.

"...So that's what happened"

"You...didn't know?"

"No one informed me and it had always been Draken who came to inform me of what was happening besides you"

"Oh...sorry you had to find out like this, Tora"

*sighs* "It's okay, Shion. When Drake told me he would go after Mikey I had the feeling that he could die"

"...But you hoped it was just a bad feeling and nothing more, right?"

*self-decrapitating laugh* "...Can you blame me for that?"

"Of course not!....And it's okay for you to cry"

*takes a deep breath* "Later, now we need to think of a way to stop the fight"

"I think the biggest problems will be Sanzu and Hanma"

"Pfffft, you are wrong"

"What do you mean, Tora?"

"Well, Baji did tell me a lot about Sanzu and I do know Hanma pretty well"

*surprised* "Really? Do you have something in mind?"

*humming amused* "Incite Hanma to just sprouted random dates to every member, that does incite said members to do them, and on the day of the fight when you are front to front give you gang a dare"

*confused* "A dare? What type of dare?"

"For them to point at their crushes, of course!"

"WHAT?! That won't work, their crushes might not be present!"

*smirks* "They will be, at least the ones that are alive"

"...Okay, I will do it but only if you tell who is who's crush"

*laughs* "With pleasure! So..."

.

.

.

Kazutora's plan was going well so now Shion just had to hope that doing dares out of nowhere became a habit to his gang mates so everything would go according to what Kazutora had told him. Even Hanma seemed to become used to those dares being thrown out of nowhere since some others, mostly Ran and Rindou, started to do the same. Shion couldn't wait to see what would happen on 9th of September.

.

.

.

Finally the day of the last fight arrived and the two gangs arrived at the place with Kanto being the first to arrive. Once everyone was present no one made a move to start the fight just analyzing their enemies until Shion smirked and opened his mouth.