Ghost Beauty

Being a ghost wasn't that interesting as movies made it be and Kazutora could confirm it since he had been 'haunting' this house for years and after his 'sweet and darling' mother left it to move to another country no one else has come to live in it. Maybe Kazutora had a bit of fault on that since he chose to kill himself in place of just accepting the marriage his mother had arranged for him with a man that probably could be his great grandfather but Kazutora always wanted to be free so here he was now.

Walking the same paths.

Watching everyone just pass by his home.

Live the same thing everyday.

Kazutora just wished for a small change that might make his days brighter as they once had been before his dad left with his lover.

.

.

.

Chifuyu couldn't wait to see the new house Baji would be moving into. He had decided to stay by his best friend's side since the day he died in a car accident with his parents and was so happy to see Baji become a great man and follow his dreams as he promised Chifuyu he would do.

He won't deny and say he missed being able to talk to someone especially Baji but he was happy to just watch Baji grow up even if it hurt him to see how lost Baji had been the first three months after his death.

Right now Baji with his friends were bringing his things to the moving truck so they could finally make their way to their new house. Thankfully with the help of Baji's friends it didn't take long for them to finally be on their way to their new home. All the way there Chifuyu and Baji were lost in their thoughts and didn't come out of it until they arrived in front of their new house.

"You are moving there?" asked an old lady when she saw Baji coming out of the truck

"Yeah" answered Baji

"You should take care" said the old lady making the boy and ghost confused

"What do you mean?" asked Baji

"It is said that many years before lived here a woman and her son and that the son killed himself for unknown reasons and now haunts the house" the old lady said before leaving the two surprised best friends behind

"Well, whatever" muttered Baji before opening the house's door to start already taking some things inside while his friends still not arrived

Not having nothing to do and also being unable to help Baji, Chifuyu decided to go around the house and try to find the ghost the old lady had mentioned since the only ghosts he had met were Mikey's, one of Baji's crush, two older brothers and Inui's sister and he was curious to meet new ones. He was just floating around when he heard a sound coming from a room that had wooden planks on it for no one to enter which made him curious so he entered just to find one of the most beautiful people he had ever known there.

.

.

.

Kazutora was lost in his thoughts about how the new owner of this house would be, it still surprised him that someone decided to buy the house after so long but also made him feel happy since he won't be alone again. He didn't even notice that the new owner had arrived until he heard something fall on his room which made him freeze.

It was impossible, no one could enter his room without him hearing because taking out the planks would make a lot of sound, or at least enough sound for him to hear since he was half deaf from one ear, so it was impossible for there to be anyone there...unless it was another ghost. Kazutora had heard from an old man that a lot of ghosts existed but when one was, forcefully or willingly, tied to a certain place you would only meet ghosts who pass by the place you are tied to or when a ghost follows someone to the place you are in.