Omega

Omega.

Arashi Keizou had presented as one at the age of eleven.

It was supposed to be a happy moment but his parents didn't think so because Keizou didn't look even a bit like how an omega should so it would tarnish the family's image.

He was shoved to his grandma and took her last name. He was happy with her but since she was quite old she died soon and he was taken to an orphanage since his parents didn't want him.

Life there wasn't easy because he was once again rejected for not looking, or acting, like the stereotypical omega but he loved taking care of the younger kids and was able to find some loyal friends too.

Thanks to those loyal friends and his desire to protect the kids of the orphanage, Ragnarok was born with him as a leader.

.

.

.

"Keizou, can you take care of Setsuna for a bit?" Daichi, one of the orphanage workers, asked Benkei who was getting ready for a fight he would have with the gang called Kodou Rengo

"Sure but I will need to leave soon" Benkei said picking up the small baby

"I just need to go prepare her milk so it will be fast" Daichi said before leaving the room to do what he said

"You will be a gorgeous little girl won't you, Setsuna?" Benkei said looking at the little girl in his arms

Benkei stayed taking care of Setsuna for a few minutes before Daichi came back to which Benkei finished getting ready and left.

He took his time reaching the place where the fight would happen knowing that his people would be there already waiting for him. They rarely planned how they would fight because Benkei knew how people could be quite random and his gang agreed with that.

"Benkei-sama!" Yukio said once he saw his leader arrive at the same time that Kodou Rengo arrived

"Sorry for taking so long" Benkei said and nodded at his subordinates before turning to Kodou Rengo's leader who was really pretty

"Oh~, so you are the famous Redcliff?" Wakasa smirked looking at Benkei who just rolled his eyes

"And I suppose you are the White Leopard, pretty boy?" Benkei hummed

"I'm happy that you know me" Wakasa teased

"Let's start this fight" was the only thing Benkei said and Wakasa just smirked as they did as Benkei said

That was the first time Benkei met an alpha that interested him but he never gave much thought about it because there was no way Wakasa would ever want an omega like him.

.

.

.

Benkei and Wakasa continued to have fights from time to time until they met Sano Shinichiro who convinced them to disband their gangs and create the Black Dragons with him and Akashi Takeomi.

He was happy to have found more friends but he still held the fear of being rejected for not being the stereotypical omega so he never told Wakasa, Shinichiro and Takeomi about being an omega and choosing to let them find out about it on their own.

As long as they didn't abandon them, even if it hurt to see Wakasa dating other people, Benkei would be happy with his life especially when he and Wakasa decided to open a gym together.

.

.

.

.