Don't Hurt Me

Soulmates.

Kazutora hated that word more than anything.

How could he not after seeing his father beat his mother black and blue just for those bruises and injuries to disappear in seconds?

He links soulmates to pain because while you can never hurt your soulmate physically(no matter how you hit or stab them, it will disappear in seconds and they will not feel any pain), you can break and traumatize them as much as you like.

Hanemiya Kazutora does not want or wish to ever meet his soulmate no matter that there are people who have a happy life beside their soulmate.

Sadly, the universe didn't think the same and on that day he met his soulmate.

.

.

.

Soulmates.

Shinichiro never gave much thought about them because while everyone knew that they had a soulmate it could be difficult to find them since no one would go off and slap everyone they saw in front of them.

He lived his life without thinking about soulmates and just enjoying it.

Would he like to meet his soulmates? Yes, he would even if they ended up just being friends or acquaintances.

But that was it, he didn't make any romance movie in his mind about meeting his soulmate because he saw no reason for that.

Sano Shinichiro didn't care who would end up being his soulmate or if they would end up married, he saw no reason to worry about that until he met them.

The chance of him meeting his soulmate came when he least expected it for sure.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They were nervous about what they were about to do but they made that decision a long time ago and were already in the shop so there was no going back now.

"Are you ready, Tora?" Baji asked in a whisper and the golden eyed boy just nodded his head

Slowly both broke into the shop and as quietly as they could they made their way to the bike both wished to give to Mikey. While Baji stayed beside the bike and kept his eyes to see if someone was coming, Kazutora went to look for the keys because it would make no sense to come and steal the bike but not take the keys of the bike with them.

Everything was going well until Baji saw someone enter the shop, who at first he didn't recognise, and he didn't have a way to warn Kazutora about it so he tried to keep quiet but that didn't work.

"What the fuck? A thief?" the man said "Do you even know who this shop belongs to? Ahh?"

Baji was panicking especially when he saw that the man had a weapon on his hand and had seen his face but the shock came when he was able to see the man's face.

"Hm? You...?" the man looked at Baji before he said "Keisuke?"

"S-shinichiro-kun?" Baji said in shock and fear "W-what are you doing here?

"Hah? Because this is my shop" Shinichiro said not understanding what was going on

Right at the moment Baji saw Kazutora coming running to them,which didn't surprise Baji since Kazutora always had a violent reaction when he saw someone looking afraid, to knock Shinichiro out.