Our Bunny

Akashi Haruchiyo was the middle child of Akashi Masako and Akashi Osamu so he had a good life taking in account both his parents were rich and he also had loving siblings.

But the truth was that after his soulanimals appeared his parents started to ignore him and some of his classmates turned violents(one of said classmates was the one to give him the scars on his face)...All this because he had two soulanimals which was quite rare but that most people considered it abominable and called the people with two soulanimals greedy for wanting to take someone's else soulmate.

He only had his sweet grandma, who gave him a way to hide that he had two soulanimals, his siblings and his two soulanimals.

Dou, a cheetah, and Ya, a koala, his everything and one of the biggest reasons why he tried to ignore his parents' neglect and how he was rejected by his classmates when younger(the Akashi siblings moved in with their grandma after their parents started to ignore Haruchiyo).

They were always with Haruchiyo no matter what even if Ya, who Haruchiyo calls mostly by Yaya, was serving more like an earring so people didn't notice he had a second soulanimal since Dou was always by his side or on his shoulders.

The three were really happy with this arrangement until someone did the biggest sin anyone could do in this world.

Steal someone else's soulmate.

.

.

.

Gangs were pretty famous in the Mizuchi High School so it wasn't surprising that most of the students were part of gangs but the most famous students were all part of the two powerful gangs, Toman and Tenjiku, who only lost to the Black Dragons from Tokyo High School.

Two members of those gangs that everyone knew were Haitani Rindou and Kawata 'Angry' Souya since they were open about having two soulmates and being looking for their third part. There had been some people faking being their soulmate but not many since for that you needed two soulanimals and having two was pretty rare.

"Hey, guys!" Mikey said once he saw Angry and Rindou entering the classroom the two gangs used for meetings "Did you them yet?" he asked since someone had told the two soulmates that they had seen someone with the same soulanimals as them

"When we went there, the person had already left" Rindou sighed sitting in a table with Angry following him and sitting right beside him

"Maybe next time" said Mochi trying to be encouraging of the two teens

"Yeah" mumbled Angry even if he was sure it would be the same thing as always

"I have meaning to ask" Izana said looking at the couple "But didn't you and Baji have a childhood friend that had two soulanimals?" he asked Baji and Mikey

"We did but since he moved out we haven't been much in contact" answered Baji with a sad smile because him and Mikey had been the ones to comfort Sanzu after everything especially when those kids gave him those scars

"Oh, what happened to make him move?" asked Ran curious since he had never heard the two boys mentioning said childhood friend

"Kids and his parents being fucking shits" growled Mikey and with that no one said anything to not make the other boy more mad

The following days continued the same until the Akashis parents sudden visit at the house at night and both Rindou and Angry being informed that someone found their soulmate and had planned a meeting between them.

.

.

.

Haruchiyo woke with a bad feeling which only become bigger when he couldn't find Dou and Ya in any place.