The Giant And The Midget

Senju died before he ever could apologize to Haruchiyo or make Takeomi understand that he had been wrong in thinking money was power and how he had treated his siblings.

He thought he would never be able to see them again or even the tall Brazilian boy who did catch Senju's eyes.

But here he was, a year after Haruchiyo ran away(for a good reason) and three years away from the day she would die.

Akashi Senju will make things right this time and first one was ask Sano Emma where he could find his sister to apologize for his mistakes and the pain he made her go through

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why do you think I know where she is?"

"Maybe some people are idiots but Haru was always closer to you than what most believed since you were both the only girls in our families"

"And that was before the incident"

"I know Shinichiro still brought Haru here to play with you and sometimes Mikey and Baji if Haru was up to it"

"...But why should I tell you then?"

"You probably shouldn't but I realized that a long time ago I should have owned to my own mistakes and while it is a bit late I'm trying to do it now"

"You want to apologize to her? And then what?"

"If she forgives me or not it's her decision as it is also if she wants me in her life or not"

*sigh* "She is part of Toman so you can find her in the temple but be careful, Senju"

*smiles* "Thanks, Emma! And I will be" *leaves*

*whispers* "She still adores you and Takeomi despite all the pain"

.

.

.

Senju was a bit nervous because in his past life(?) the last time he saw his older sister was when she glared at him before proceeding to fight one of Rokuhara's members. He was nervous of what would happen especially if Mikey and Baji stayed for their talk.

Most would assume Haruchiyo started calling Mikey her king out of nowhere but truth was that one time after watching a movie about kings and queens Baji said Mikey would have been their king so they started calling Mikey that to tease him but somehow Haruchiyo become their queen even if neither of the three boys ever said it.

The queen who Senju and Mikey hurt but especially Senju. He would never be able to forgive himself for being the reason his sister was marked for life and also for letting Takeomi treat her as he did until it drove her away.

He waited until Toman, it was an amazing gang and he still didn't know what made Mikey dissolve it and keep away most of his friends, left or at least most of them before he made his way up the stairs. When he arrived there he could see Sanzu watching Mikey whining to Baji and Draken and somehow it hurt Senju to see this but he ignored it.

"Haruchiyo" he called once he was near them making the four teen look at him

"Senju" the three who knew him said

"What do you want?" Haruchiyo said calmly but Senju could read that she was defensive which didn't really surprise him

"I want to talk to you, alone" Senju explained