Toman's Empress

Sanzu was seriously question her choice in friends and crushes right now because there was no way that they wer dumb enough to forget that she was a girl...right?

.

.

.

Akashi Haruchiyo and Akashi Senju were each others copy paste if we ignore that Haruchiyo's hair was straight and Senju's was curly.

It wasn't surprising when people even with that little difference couldn't tell who was who, even Takeomi sometimes got it wrong, but there was a small group of people that always knew who was who.

They were the Akashi twins childhood friends: Sano Manjirou, Baji Keisuke and Sano Emma.

Where one was, the other five could be found there two. They were inseparable since they first met.

Or they had been...until that day

The twins had been walking home from Sano dojo like they always did when suddenly they were stopped by a group of men they didn't know.

Everything happened too fast for Senju but she would always remember when Takeoki and BD found them in an abandoned house with Sanzu almost having died if they arrived a minute later.

The Akashi siblings had to move out of Tokyo for Sanzu's recovery so they never saw their childhood friends until four or five years after the incident.

.

.

.

Draken was waiting for the person who had approached him to join Toman so he could present them to Mikey and the captains. He was a bit surprised when the person came to him but when he saw them fight but still keeping calm he really knew that Toman needed someone like them.

"I'm sorry for taking so long" apologized Sanzu when she approached Draken "My brother was being a protective shit" she added growling a bit at the end because now she can defend herself not like before

"It's okay" Draken said not giving much thought to what she said "Follow me"

Draken guided Sanzu to the temple which Sanzu did recognize since it was where she and Senju always met their childhood friends when they didn't decide to meet at the Sano dojo/house. When they arrived at where the captains and Mikey were, Sanzu immediately recognized her two childhood friends(and crushes) so she decided to say her typical hello to them especially because they didn't seem to have changed a lot.

"Gu-" before Draken could call the others to show they have arrived Sanzu ran and jumped into Baji's back

"What the fuck?!" cursed Baji who almost fell to the floor but despite the years he didn't let the person fall since he was used to that

"Good to know you haven't changed, Kei" teased Sanzu getting down from Baji's back making both Baji and Mikey look surprised at her

"Haruchiyo?!" they asked and Sanzu laughed but nodded his head

"Who else would I be Kei, Jirou?" she asked amused

"We haven't seen you in years and didn't even know what happened for you to disappear" said Mikey because they had been worried even after Shinichiro said they were okay

"Something happened and we had to move but we were finally able to move back to Tokyo" said Sanzu not wanting to talk about what happened to her to them yet

"You guys know them?" asked Draken curious

"We are childhood friends" answered the three at the same time