Baji's Mysterious Brother

Baji Keisuke wasn't an only kid, or so his mother told him, he had an older half-brother who lived with their father so he never met him and probably wouldn't but he still considered him that so it was no surprise that when his childhood friends were talking about their siblings that he decided to mention his older brother even if said friends didn't believe them(he also wouldn't of it hadn't been his mother who told him about his brother).

.

.

.

Baji Aoi was just a teen in her last year of high school when she met Akashi Bunko and fell for him. For her they lived a romance dream during that year until she found that she was pregnant and that Bunko was actually a married man who already had a kid and his own wife was also pregnant.

Aoi accidentally met his wife, Masako, when she was going to tell him the news of her being pregnant and the woman stopped her and asked for them to talk which Aoi accepted since she didn't see a reason why she couldn't stop and talk with Masako. At the end of the conversation Aoi sent a message to Bunko ending their things and left but not before giving her number to Masako for them to talk about their kids(Masako was a sweet woman who married Bunko as their parents wanted and she didn't deserve a man like that in her life).

A small friendship was born that days between the two women that maintained contact until Baji was five and Masako just stopped answering but Aoi continued going one especially when she was told by her own son that he had made three amazing friends that were part of the same dojo as him.

.

.

.

Baji was excited because after so long he would finally be able to meet his older half-brother(it seemed like he had other two half-siblings that his mother forgot to inform him about) and he couldn't wait to shove it in Mikey, Sanzu and Senju's face who didn't believe him about having siblings.

"They will be here soon" informed Aoi ti her excited fourteen years old son "Are you ready to meet them?" she asked

"Yes! I can't wait to meet them and then show it to my friends" said Baji grinning at his mother who laughed amused at this before she heard the bell ring

Aoi went to open the door and welcome their guests while Baji waited in the living room. The moment Baji saw the guests, who were his half-siblings, he froze not being able to believe what he was seeing because all this time he had known his siblings for years.

"Keisuke?!"

"Takeomi?! Haru?! Senju?!"

"Do you know each other?" asked Masako curious because she had been all this years in the hospital so she didn't know if her kids and Aoi's son had met but seeing Aoi's confused face she probably also didn't know this

Well while neither of the new found siblings expected this they weren't much against it especially because they already saw each other as siblings even before they knew they shared the same blood.

Now the three youngest couldn't wait to see the reaction of their other friends when they find out about this because if there is something you should know is to never let Baji and Senju alone with a Sanzu who is feeling like creating some chaos since the world might get burned to the ground in their hands.