Haru-chan

Sanzu Haruchiyo.

Everyone had made their assumptions about him and rarely thought of looking deep into him.

He was a crazy bastard obsessed with his king for everyone but....

What if someone started to notice some small, almost unnoticeable, actions Sanzu did that didn't fit that image?

Will that change anything?

No one knew the answer to that until Sanzu finally had a breakdown that he should have had years ago.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After that day and when he ran away, Sanzu thought he would never have to see them again but he was wrong. Mikey saw him one day when he was leaving the Wakaben's gym he made sure Senju or Takeomi wouldn't be going there that day and if it was going to happen Benkei would warn him and just picked him up, like he wasn't the one to make those scars on Sanzu's face, and said he would be going Toman, Mikey's gang, without even asking Sanzu who would comply anyway because of how afraid he was of the blonde boy.

"You must respect Mikey a lot for always being ready to take care of anyone who betrays him" Chifuyu once said and only his stay at the streets stopped him from freezing

"Yeah" was Sanzu's only answer so he wouldn't let himself go deep in memories that would forever be one of his worst ones with Mikey in it

.

.

.

Mucho, Mucho, Mucho, Mucho!

The name wouldn't stop repeating in Sanzu's head no matter how much he tried to stop it!

He hadn't wanted to kill him but he had no choice! Getting rid of traitors had been made part of Sanzu since he was part of Toman.

Sanzu hated betrayal but not because of how it hurt him but how it was betrayal of his own sister that made him get marked for life.

Mucho left this world and took Sanzu's heart with him because Mucho was one of the only people who was really there for Sanzu and had given him the love he needed.

.

.

.

He still followed Mikey.

Sanzu could have left and maybe he would never again see Mikey but...

Mikey had been his precious friend once and he knew how it hurt to have no one there.

He still fears him more than anything but he can't abandon him when he knows how painful it is to be alone.

.

.

.

Sanzu forced himself to ignore his-no! He forced himself to ignore Akashi Takeomi's presence and that Akashi Senju had died just a few moments ago. He couldn't deal with that right now or never .

He shivered when he saw those eyes once more and he was lucky that no one noticed it Lies! Kei-nii did and tried to comfort him but Haru-chan can't have that, not now not ever .

Kantou Manji comes out as the winner with Braham and Rokuhara's leaders dead. Both gangs were disbanded and if anyone wanted they could join Kantou.

Sanzu didn't want to see Takeomi again but that's what he saw when he went to meet the new Kanto Manji's members.