Tenjiku's Big Sister

It was no lie that at some point of your life, if you were part of the gang world, you feared the S62 Generation who were known as the worst generation for how violent they had been just some years after the 1st Gen of the BD brought a peaceful one to the gang world. Most only noticed how violent and dangerous they all were but if you decided to take a deeper look you would notice that this 6 teens acted like a family and were always there to protect the others even after they almost lost their so loved leader who thankfully just ended in a coma which they were all hopeful he would wake up soon from it.

Mochizuki Kanna, mostly known as Mochi was the oldest member of the S62 Generations and she was well respected by the other members. She was never treated differently for being a woman especially after they saw her destroy some guys in the juvie when they met for the first time. If there was another member that they all promised to always follow after Izana it was Mochi who was the strongest woman they had ever met even if almost no one noticed that she was one(she had never hidden it and she was proud of being one) and it was going to keep like that until certain someone decided to hurt her boys which she won't take nicely to.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mochi was a bit tired from moving from one side to another but then again she was the one who choose to work in a coffee shop that was famous in Tokyo instead of continuing on the gang business even if her boys needed she would fight by their side once again(she missed Izana and hoped he would woke up soon).

"Hey did you hear?"

"What?"

"The fight between the three strongest gangs right now is happening in xxx street!"

"Woah! Really?"

"Yeah! My cousin saw them there before she left to not be involved on it"

"I heard the owner of D&D Motors was there and he was shot by a member of Rokuhara Tandai"

That last phrase made Mochi freeze because she did remember that Draken was the owner of D&D Motors and that her boys were part of Rokuhara Tandai.

"Not surprise that it was Rokuhara Tandai"

"What do you mean?"

"It seems that most of the members were forced to be part of it by Terano 'South' Minami"

"How?!"

"He said that if he won in a fight against them they would have to join his gang"

"South must be really strong!"

"I heard he is in the same level as the Tenjiku's leader and the Invincible Mikey"

"Wow! He is really strong!"

Mochi stopped hearing them talk and made her way to where her boss was who just raised an eyebrow at her before sighing once he noticed the feelings her eyes were showing.

"Just come back alive" was the only thing Mochi's boss said before she took off her apron and left as fast as she could to xxx street

.

.

.

The ex-members of Tenjiku liked to have a new opportunity to fight Mikey but they all had to admit that they didn't agree with South's way of doing things but they lost and now they were his subordinates and couldn't go against him since he would destroy them completely. They were just happy that their adored sister had been sent to another juvie and was living a normal life now instead of having to meet South and having to live the same as them.