10.6

What Shui Yizhuo thought, Su Wei couldn't control it, and was not interested in paying attention to him.

    However, within a few seconds of the curse of the water, the math multiple-choice questions on the blackboard have been opened. The No. 1 player of each team picked up the pen and worked hard, and the posture was more serious than any exam.

    Shui Yizhuo hurriedly began to read the question. The problem is not difficult, but it is a common power function and arithmetic sequence in high school. As soon as he wrote the formula, the number '1' in the void that was hanging above Su Wei's head turned bright yellow!

    Everyone was taken aback. It seemed that Shui Wuyan had already filled in the answer to the first question. What does this yellow mean?

    Is the first question Shui Wuyan wrong? You know, if he does it wrong, he will have to go down and have no chance to answer any more questions.

    Many people could not help but secretly squeeze a sweat. .Less than thirty seconds had passed, and Shui Wuyan filled in the answer. Even the first in the grade, it can't be so fast.

    Some people also looked at Shui Yizhuo and Cong Chengyan, and their hearts began to shake again. Shui Wuyan answered so quickly, did he also give up on himself? Yes, in the face of absolute strength, they are incomparable, what can we do?

    Shui Yizhuo also tilted his head to look and smiled coldly. What he said before, this idiot can only be brave at all, does he really think that after reading the rules for others, others can save him now, thinking that 58 points will become 150 points? ridiculous!

    The people in Su Wei's team also hurriedly pushed Xue Yi, and said nervously, "Xue Yi, it's still up to you."

    However, to everyone's surprise, Su Wei did not leave, and was still staring at the blackboard. He looked so calm, as if nothing had happened.

.Slowly, someone asked suspiciously, "Could it be... Shui Wuyan didn't answer the first question wrong at all?"

    The person next to him looked at the team member who answered the question, "Why do I think he is reading the second question now!"

    "I think so too!"

    "Me too. But look, Shui Wuyan didn't even move his pen. Could it be that he did it by heart?"

    "Quick, quick look, he he he... the number '2' on his head is lit up! He didn't get it wrong! Yellow means the answer is correct!"

    Everyone was stunned. How long has it been since then? In less than a minute, Shui Wuyan answered two questions correctly? Many people couldn't help wiping their eyes, but the bright "1" and "2" above the heads of other teams were hanging in the air.

    Shui Yizhuo was also stunned, staring at Su Wei in disbelief. It's impossible, what the hell is going on here?

.He couldn't hold back and blurted out, "Shui Wuyan, are you hiding some skills? You must be cheating!"

    He clearly gave Goldfinger's box to someone else.

    Su Wei's eyes were fixed on the blackboard, but her hands didn't stop, and she quickly clicked on the table. He sneered, "It's so strange for you to say that. Don't say I don't have a power. Even if I have it, I'll use it in an upright manner! How can it become 'cheating' when it comes into your mouth? Is it you? Do you think that only you can use supernatural powers, and other people's use of them is in your eyes? Or, you are used to being the first mathematician in your class, so you take it for granted that others will let you?"