12.10

Everyone was staring at Su Wei, who was busy in front of the console.

    No one dared to speak, and all the dead soldiers left by Gong Boxuan guarded him without moving.

    The sixth prince closed his mouth and forced himself to sit aside. He just wanted his own people to come forward to operate, but the few dead men threw his people out without hesitation, and said coldly, "The sixth prince please step back."

    He was treated like this, surrounded by the military and nobles watching, no one came forward to speak for him.

    The sixth prince gritted his teeth with hatred, all this was caused by that slut Wu Jiazhi. But Gong Boxuan is not a good thing, he even let his subordinates treat him like this.

.Su Wei was too lazy to pay attention to what the sixth prince thought. He turned his head and said in a cold and unquestionable tone, "I decided to let the mothership go through the Kuroko storm. You, you, you and Dr. M, please come with me."

    Finally someone couldn't help shouting, "What are you kidding! No one can get through, are you trying to kill us all!"

    What kind of thing is this Yu Ning, not just a beautiful toy, or a cake. Since he was a child, cake can only cry, only make trouble, only shiver and joke, he should not be saved by cake, he will be shameless after it spreads.

    Several people desperately denied in their hearts that several of the best military experts were nodding their heads frequently, with expressions of admiration on their faces. .Finally, one of the most experienced interstellar experts said calmly, "We unanimously agreed with Master Yu Ning's plan. After our research, the survival rate of his plan reached 45.85, which is at least about 10 percentage points higher than any other one-hop route. ."

    He paused and said again, "Of course, you can also use Major General Huai's proposal."

    The person who shouted before blushed. His plan only had a survival rate of 4.6, which was not even a fraction of the others. He felt the mocking gaze from the people around him, and he had to quickly bow his head and shrink to the side.

    The plan was settled without any objection. After all the soldiers received the unified command, they pressed the control button in unison.

    The aircraft carrier drove towards the storm with maximum horsepower.

    Su Wei stood by the hanging window, staring at the dark universe, her eyes heavy.

.At the same time, the captain of the left guard beside Gong Boxuan hurried over and said nervously, "Sir, something has happened to the mothership! We have received the movement track signal from the mothership. If you read it correctly, it is heading towards The center of the black storm moves forward."

    Gong Boxuan's face sank, "What's going on?" His breathing stopped for a moment, and he didn't even realize that, his hands were clenched tightly.

    The captain of the left guard was terrified, and the expressions on their adults were really terrible. Even when he was besieged by the Zerg army back then, almost the entire army was wiped out without showing such an ugly expression.

    Could it be that the young master of the Yu family already has a status that surpasses the adults themselves in the hearts of their adults!

    The captain of the left guard couldn't help sweating, lowered his head and said, "Because of the influence of the sunspot storm, our communication with the mothership has been interrupted. We can only see the current direction of its movement from the frequency map."