14.3

The spotlight shone on the young man on stage, and his handsome and glamorous facial features were exposed in front of everyone.

    It was also exposed - exposed to an inconspicuous camera in the corner of the venue.

    The meeting room of the National Assembly was full of air-conditioning, and everyone seemed to have no idea that their opponents would look so attractive.

    Xuan Ming's eyes were dark, but his face was still cold and ruthless. Only he himself knew that the moment he saw the young man, there was an incredible feeling in his heart.

    When he saw that the Security Secretary and the Financial Secretary were staring blankly at people, he couldn't even roll his eyes, and he was instantly very unhappy, "What are you looking at, don't you have to do anything?"

    Seeing that everyone in his subordinates quickly slipped away, and then immersed himself in work, Xuan Ming felt that the dissatisfaction in his chest subsided a little.

.The international spy often sends out beautiful skins. His sharp eyes swept the young man from beginning to end, looking at his natural phoenix eyes, delicate chin, slender figure... He is indeed a natural stunner.

    -----

    Su Wei stood on the stage and said a few polite words.

    The host was also taken aback by Su Wei. She began to ask, "As we all know, Xingyao donated 80 million the year before and 100 million last year. It is one of the largest caring companies of our S Charity Association. I wonder how much will President Su, on behalf of Xingyao Group, do again this year?"

    Her words were sharp, and naturally she was instructed by the party organizer and Mr. Fang.

    Su Wei lowered her eyes. Seeing that he didn't answer, the host said with deep meaning, "Of course, love donations are all voluntary. If Mr. Su has any difficulties, you can just leave and return to your seat.  Even if you don't donate, you can stay for the dinner later. "

    There was laughter from the audience, and countless flashes crackled more eagerly.

    The gossip reporter is even more gloating about the misfortune, and has made a belly draft in his heart. Didn't donate a penny, but still had to eat. Tomorrow's headline hot must be a scene that makes people laugh out loud, they even thought about the title——

    #President Xingyao went to the charity dinner to eat dinner#

    #Xingyao President brings four executives to a charity dinner#

    #What kind of experience is it that you are too poor to open the pot#

    #Have to take it! 20XX Best Fan Fan Contestant#

    Xingyao's people all clenched their fists. What does this mean? Force people to take money? They have only seen beggars take it for nothing, but they have never seen anyone who can so confidently claim that they take it for nothing!

.President, this is the trick, don't be fooled! They broke into a cold sweat.

    Su Wei raised her head and glanced around. He smiled at the corner of his mouth, and said in a soft voice, "I didn't expect that the host also likes gossip that can't be seen on the stage. It's okay to look at this brainwashing bag. If you eat it, it will affect your brain's judgment."

    "However, recently there have been some false reports against our Xingyao. No matter how much I say, no one will believe it. That's good. As an honorary member of the association, I donate on behalf of Xingyao Group—"